#Practice 029

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 029
Unexpected visitations might lead to a better future. 

 

"Junhong." Mia breathed as the tall boy steps into the house, his arm brush passed Mark's shoulder as he strides towards Mia. "Noona." He called, voice sounded distant as he looked around the house. Mia frowned. What is he doing here? How does he know Mark's place? Rivals? He was in an arts school? There were so many questions that she'd like him to answer but first of all...

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked, while the boy stiffened and turned his attention back to her.

 

"I heard from Rian noona." He mumbled. "You left home, and now they're looking for you." He pressed his lips and furrowed his eyes as Mia turns her attention to the people in the room. 

 

Jackson cleared his throat and got up "Hey guys let's grab ice cream-"

 

"Junhong, get out." She said and pushed her brother out of the house, her eyes looked at Mark apologically as she mouths "I'll be back." and closed the door behind her. 

 

Mark bit his cheek and watched. His brother's eyes were unusually lingering around him before he was forced to step out of the house.

 

That wasn't his imagination, was it? Mark shook his head and turned to his friends who pretended to have seen nothing.

 

His attention turned to the door. Mia was outside talking to her brother, just a door away. One door away and he'll be able to find out what's it to Mia. The reason behind why she was suddenly so eager to move out of her place, the reason behind her worries that day, the reason behind everything she had been hiding from him. He knew, he was sure that she knew as well, that he had himself involved in her matters without asking for a legitimate reason, but he never pressed her to tell him anything of the matter.

 

Despite so, he was curious.

 

From the window, he saw Mia's arms crossed as she talks to her brother. It seemed as if she was slightly annoyed by her brother's sudden visit.

 

Now that he had thought about it, why is it that her brother only appeared now? Of all times, why now? He clicked his knuckle joints and watched, his eyes constantly locked on the girl's back.

 

Lee Mia is a walking mystery. Someone that he desperately tried to crack since they first met. She never talks about her family matters. How many siblings does she have? Where are her parents? Where does she live before she moved to that rugged apartment of hers? He frowned and heaved a sigh, his back leaned against the window as he continued to watch from the blinding vision thanks to the sun.

 

Should he have asked? He wondered, afraid that she might push him off for that.

 

But should he have? He'd never know until he tries.

 

 

Meanwhile, Mia was crossing her arms as she watches her brother kicking a pebble by the road. She pressed her lips. Junhong has changed since the last time she've seen him. He was taller, way taller than he was back then. His hair was dyed blonde, beautifully puffed up when he removes his DOPE snapback. His face matured, although there was still that familiar child like attitude lingered on. 

 

Mia sighed. "Junhong-"

 

"Noona." Junhong started, turning to her as he sighs. "You know, you could have at least told me when you left the house-" 

 

"You're never there." Mia commented and looked away. "I don't think I'd trust myself to tell someone who left me back then to deal with them who we both ran away from." She mumbled, and Junhong winced.  

 

"Sorry." Junhong raised both his arms and cleared his throat. "You know I can't stand them, I mean, I just can't stand having my life being controlled by someone who isn't even-"

 

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses, Junhong." Mia stressed, and the latter winced again.

 

A sigh ran past his lips, and he removed his snapback, ruffling his curly blonde streaks as he clicked his tongue. "But noona, what do they want from you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

 

"I mean, putting my case aside. They have left you alone for two years under aunt's care, so why bother getting you back now?" He asked, clicking his tongue as he removes his snap back and fanned his neck. "It wasn't as if bringing you back would benefit them much. So why bother? And of all times, why now?" He tugged his hands into his pocket and flipped his messy bangs aside.  

 

Mia looked away. "I don't know." She murmured, rubbing her temples as she lets out a heavy sigh. "I don't really want to know either." She furrowed her eyes as the wind blew lightly. 

 

Junhong nodded. There was a short pause then, until Junhong decided to open his mouth again.  

 

"So how did you end up here?" He asked and looked up, checking out the exterior of Mark's house. He decided to change the topic, because knowing his sister, she wasn't going to talk about anything related to them at this point. 

 

Mia pressed her lips. "Mark- I mean, my friend offered me to stay here. I refused at first, but he made me stay here. I can't live with Rian, they'll find me there." She mumbled, and Junhong raised a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter