Too Soon?

Only In My Dream

The play was more than ready, and the students had been prepared. They also made plans for Christmas Eve and days prior to that, but the music teacher beat them to it.

"The Christmas play will be moved a day earlier, so we perform on December 23," he said.

Some students complained because they had appointments on that day, but some were all right with it.

"I don't want to take away your Christmas Eve, so the play will be the day before," he explained. "Joesonghamnida."

The students had to adjust any schedules.

***********

The day before the show.

Tae Kyung had a meeting with the band. He said that tomorrow will be their day, and no matter what happens, he will be proud of everyone.

"Ne, we will be proud of you too," Jeremy said as he his Jolie scarf.

Mi Nyu breathed happily, because eversince they started composing the songs, Tae Kyung was not making any advances on her. The practices had been going on smoothly, and the casts had memorized the songs.

"Will we still have our group study tonight?" Jeremy asked.

"Anio!" Mi Nam shot back at him. "He Yi and I needed to rest well for our performance tomorrow."

Jealousy got into Tae Kyung again.

"That is settled," Shin Woo said. "We will have a break today."

And so, after practices, He Yi went to the salon to have herself pampered, while Tae Kyung stalked her without her knowledge. Mi Nam and Jeremy went to the movie house to abuse their movie passes. And Mi Nyu and Shin Woo went to the jetty, holding hands as they ran and ran until they were breathless.