Does Love Really Fade?

Only In My Dream

Mi Nyu woke up with tears in her eyes--again.

"What has got into me? Why is my dream connected from last night's?"

Checking on the clock only to find out that it was still four-thirty at dawn, she grimaced.

"I could not even get back to sleep. If I do, I might oversleep," she sighed.

Her heart was beating fast that she clenched her fist and brought it to her chest. The thought of Shin Woo had her look at his picture on the wall.

"What have you done to me, Shin Woo-hyung?" she asked him. "Why did the Mi Nyu in the dream fall for you? I am supposed to love Hyungnim."

She remembered the saying that what you dream is actually not real. But her feelings felt real. Tae Kyung gave up on her in her dream, while Shin Woo gave up on her for real, but only after a hard and long fight.

"Have I really fallen for you, Shin Woo-hyung?" she thought.

She could not contact Shin Woo because he was never there, he was always busy.

"I wish I could talk to him...."

Feeling sad was all she could feel.... She also realized that her feelings for Tae Kyung gradually faded, as if she was not excited about him anymore. She lay back on her bed.

Thoughts of all the sweet things that Shin Woo did to and for her made her mushy and giddy inside, but tears streamed down her eyes all of a sudden. She suddenly began to long for him.

"If I had been more aware, if I had not  been dense... If I had not fallen for Hyungnim's smile, I could have fallen for Shin Woo-hyung...."

She remembered what the doctor said about Shana.

The girl in shining armor who fought for and saved her guy in distress....the guy she used to hate... is the guy whom she had fallen in love with....

"Will I be like Shana? Will I fight for and save the man out of his distress? The man who I rejected.... Is now the man that I had started to fall in love with...."

Tears started falling down the dawn sky as she curled up in bed and cried. Sleep did not bother her anymore, and so tears accompanied her till morning.