You're My Melody ♪♪

Only In My Dream

Shin Woo apologized for coming in late for the group study, and Mi Nam just forgave him.

"I bought something important," he said.

Jeremy wanted Mi Nyu to be his partner, just like the other day, but Shin Woo said that for tonight, his girlfriend would be his partner for group study.

"Haaaaaaa~~~~~ I feel empty that Tae Kyung and He Yi are no longer here," Mi Nam said.

"I know," Jeremy said as he his cute Jolie fur. "But I guess it is better this way. We don't have to always depend on the most intelligent classmates for us to study. We will do our best."

And all of them said together. "Hwaiting o(*_*)o!"

Today's study was Korean music in the modern times. Mi Nyu laboriously wrote her draft so that she could share her learnings with Shin Woo. In the middle of the study, he handed a yellow-colored envelop to her.

"Huh? What's this?" she whispered.

"Your telephone bill," he . "Read it before bedtime."

Mi Nyu knew that he gave her a love letter of his own.

******

Bed time.

She excitedly opened the envelop and kissed the light yellow paper when she got it.

"Love letter," she smiled.

When she checked his handwriting, it was flawless and neat. No wonder he was elected as the class secretary. As she began reading the letter, tears fell down her eyes.

 

My Princess Mi Nyu,

Mianhae, I am not good with girly stuff such as stationeries and all. Since you started writing love letters to me, I think that will become a ritual aside from the sunset watching every afternoon.

Thank you for the love letter. I want you to know that I greatly appreciated it. I also want you to know that I love you too. Great, this love letter thing is just great. I can personally show you the raw side of me.

If sunset reminds you of me, ice cream and roses remind me of you. You are sweet and innocent like ice cream, and fragrant and beautiful and dainty like a rose. Everything about you just makes me love you so much. I love you so much, so much that I wanna go crazy.

You becoming my girlfriend is one of the best things that had happened to my boring life. I really anticipate every waking day, knowing that I will get to see you and be with you. I miss kissing you and whispering your name in your ears, and making you feel that it is only you that I love and will continue to love. You're my melody....

Saranghae....

 

Loving you forever,

Your Prince Shin Woo ♥

 

Mi Nyu smiled as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Her heartstrings had been tugged all over again, and she shed more tears. She kept his letter in her precious box which held her precious stuff.

(insert song: You're My Melody by DBSK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ptnfr-5fU&list=FLKz7Pfy7_AURbcH-uYUo8PA&index=3&feature=plpp_video)

 

The sounds I hear when I close my eyes
Your feelings, your little thoughts
Because of the many unnecessary noises in my heart,
I was unable to hear them.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
The time of shedding tears is now history.
Don't worry, because...
 
 
You're my melody 
I'll perform you on and on
You are my song...my life's soundtrack
I love you, who lights up my life's stage
(Will you sing again?)
You are my song 
 
 
Me, who hated saying the words, "I'm sorry..."
Me, with a lot of pride, left my heart empty...
When my soul is drying up
When everything is falling apart, will you come to me? 
Like a song, the days and time of saddness always has an end. 
Because...
 
 
It's your love, your love
You, who let me hear love...
You are my rhythm, my life's gift
Always by my side, become a wonderful dream
(Will you sing again?)
You are my song 
 
 
The countless sad love songs
Although it feels like they're singing about us
At this moment, you who supports me
You're more precious to me than anything else.
The sounds I hear when I close my eyes
I will now sing your feelings
 
 
You're my melody 
I'll perform you on and on
You are my song...my life's soundtrack
I love you, who lights up my life's stage
(Will you sing again?)
You are my song 
 
 
It's your love, your love
You, who let me hear love...
You are my rhythm, my life's gift
Always by my side, become a wonderful dream
(Will you sing again?)
You are my song 
 
 
It's your love, your love
You, who let me hear love...
You are my rhythm, my life's gift
Always by my side, become a wonderful dream
(Will you sing again?)
You are my song