The Jolie Scarf

Only In My Dream

He Yi refused Mi Nam and Jeremy's offer, so the two guys decided to watch the movie together.

"Can we go with you?" the girls asked them sweetly.

"Yeah, why not girls?" Mi Nam told them as he placed one arm around their math witch.

"Awww....both of you are so cuuuuuuuute ♥."

One girl the Jolie scarf on Jeremy's shoulder.

"I wish I could be the dog on your shoulder," she crooned.

"Oh, but I call this the Jolie scarf, named after my golden named Jolie," Jeremy informed her.

"Awwww......cuuuuuuuuuuteeee!!!" the girls said as their noses bled.

"You really remind me of Na Hyun Jung in 'God Of Study, you know?" the vice president said to Jeremy.

(Na Hyun Jung is played by T-ara's Park Jiyeon.)

"Why, man? What's up with Hyun Jung-ah?" Jeremy asked.

The VP scanned through his phone and showed Jeremy a picture of Hyun Jung with the toy rabbit on the right side of her chest. The drummer got what the VP meant.

"Ahhhh.... Oh, but I am not following her, all right?" Jeremy said in defense. "Hers is a rabbit, mine is a dog."

"I did not say you were following her," the VP shot back. "Hers is a pin while yours is a scarf."

Jeremy smiled like the Cheshire cat as he snatched the phone from his classmate's hand.

"Ya!" the VP exclaimed.

"Park Jiyeon is cute, isn't she?" Jeremy said he lovingly watched Jiyeon's picture.

"Ya! Are we watching 'Breaking Dawn' or not?" Mi Nam impatiently asked. "We might be late!"

The two guys went out of the room to go to the movie house, and their classmates followed them like chicks following their mother hens.

*****

The girl in the movie counter received the cards from Jeremy and Mi Nam, and when she knew that both of them won the interschool band competition, she congratulated them. Then, she noticed the Jolie scarf.

"Awwww..... the dog pin is cute," she crooned.

"Ah, anio, Agasshi," Jeremy corrected her. "This is a scarf, and I call it the Jolie scarf."

"Jolie scarf?" she echoed.

"Ne," the half-Brit said. "I had it made especially made for me."

"You know, if the Jolie scarf will be mass produced, you could get the patent for it," the girl said as she processed the free movie passes.

"Ah...that would be nice, but it would not be special anymore," Jeremy said. "I want my Jolie scarf to be special, and I want it to be the one and only."

"How cute!" the girl said as she handed back the cards to the owners. "Enjoy the movie!"

It was good that it was almost time for the movie to start, so the students flocked in the movie house. It was also good that they did not catch He Yi and Tae Kyung going in together, and they did not see Shin Woo and Mi Nyu going to another theater to watch a romantic comedy flick.

*********

Many people had been watching, and when they got out, they were crowding. Jeremy lost his footing and fell on the floor, and his scarf fell to the floor. The people did not notice it, but most of them stomped on the scarf.

"Jolie!!!!!" Jeremy cried.

The people stopped to look, and Jeremy scurried past them to retrieve his favorite dog scarf.

"Ohhh....my Jolie scarf...." he cried.

Mi Nam went over to his frenemy and asked. "Gwaenchanha?"

But Jeremy was not all right, and tears fell down his eyes.

"My Jolie scarf is ruined...." Jeremy cried.

"Do you know how to sew it?" Mi Nam asked, but Jeremy shook his head.

The rest of their classmates flocked around Jeremy and comforted him.

"We will sew it for you, Oppa," one girl offered.

But it ended up that all of the girls fought over the chore of sewing the Jolie scarf. But Mi Nam shut them all up and told Jeremy that he would teach Jeremy how to sew the scarf.

"But this is custom-made..." Jeremy murmured.

"And what if it is custom-made?" Mi Nam asked. "Does that mean it won't be fixed? Rubbish!"

Jeremy looked at Mi Nam, who got influenced by the British tongue.

"Jeremy-oppa, if you need someone to sew the scarf for you, please call us OK?" the girls said.

They all thanked the two guys for the free movie treat, and the VP thanked them too for the jolly good time.

************

Jeremy and Mi Nam settled in the living room, where the keyboardist taught the drummer how to sew. Finally, Jeremy sewed the stitches neatly in place, just as Mi Nam had taught him. Now, his Jolie scarf was mended, though it did not look as good as the original anymore.

"That is fine," Mi Nam said. "As long as the scarf is mended, then it should be all right."

Jeremy was about to kiss his scarf when Mi Nam told him not to.

"Have it laundered first," Mi Nam said. "Many people stomped on it, remember?"

Jeremy placed the scarf in his bag, and it felt so empty not to be having a Jolie scarf around his neck. It had become like Linus' security blanket.

"Gomawo," Jeremy said.

"Cheonmaneyo," Mi Nam replied.