Jealous

Only In My Dream

Monday morning.

The girls everywhere were crying when they knew that Shin Woo-oppa had a girlfriend, who happened to be the most silent girl in the first section of the second year.

"Wae? Why not me?" one girl cried.

"Shin Woo-oppa is mine!"

All the other girls cried. They could not accept it, thus they decided not to have Tae Kyung, Jeremy, and Mi Nam fall for just any other girl.

He Yi snapped at them for including Tae Kyung in their list since he was exclusively hers.

"We were on a date last Friday night!" she snapped at them.

The girls humbled down at her words because they adore everything that she did or say.

The other guys did not make a big deal about it, because they were mooning over He Yi. Only Tae Kyung did not like the news of Mi Nyu and Shin Woo ending up together.

"No, it cannot be," he said, very upset indeed.

****************

That afternoon, Jeremy was walking to the men's room when he saw Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung talking by the music room.

"Oh? Look, Jolie," he whispered to his dog scarf. "They are talking. Let's find some men's room in the building."

Meanwhile....

"Is it true? That you and Shin Woo are lovers?" he asked.

She felt sad for him, but she was sure that she loved Shin Woo.

"Ye," she said with conviction.

"You know very much how much I like you, right?" he told her.

"Ye."

"What is with him that is not in me?" he asked as he begged.

Mi Nyu did not know.

"Love is mysterious, Hyungnim," she explained. "It just happens, and you don't know why your heart chooses that person. As for that question, I don't know what is in Shin Woo-hyung for me to fall in love with him."

Tae Kyung looked at her in hurt, but he could not do anything about it.

"What can I do? I just I have to let you go," he said finally.

And that was how he gave her up, even if he was still jealous of the guitarist.

"Can I just quit the study group?" he asked her.

"Quit?" she asked, her heart aching.

She still was attracted to him, especially with his smile, but she knew she had to let it go. But Tae Kyung quitting study group just because of jealousy was another matter. It will mean that their group will be lacking and feel a bit empty, most especially that they were already used to having six people studying together.

"I need not explain why," was his explanation. "I guess it is best to steer clear."

And he walked away.

"Joesonghamnida, Hyungnim," she thought. "I like you, but I love Shin Woo-hyung."