The Date

Only In My Dream

Tae Kyung and He Yi left the classroom after their classmates challenged Tae Kyung in dating He Yi--much to her delight. They went out of the room and into the music room.

"Why did you come here?" He Yi asked like an aristocrat.

"And why would you even demand?" Tae Kyung shot back at her. "You wanted to follow me, remember?"

"But you agreed to having a date with me," He Yi said. "Which means, I decide."

"I did not agree wholeheartedly," he snapped. "I was forced."

"Omo? So you only went along with their whims?" she asked in disbelief.

"Absolutely!" Tae Kyung said as he arranged the musical instruments in the room.

She waited impatiently as the leader made the room spic and span and closed the windows.

"You are the leader, but why are you doing these things?" she asked. "Have Jeremy or Shin Woo do the cleaning for you!"

"Because it was Jeremy's turn yesterday," he snapped back. "We may be bandmates, but we decided to take turns in keeping the things in order. But you are right. I think I should tell the band that we clean the room together before we leave."

"Ya! I never said that!" she shouted.

"Of course, you never did," he wickedly replied.

He Yi crossed her arms and tapped her foot, as if to point out to him to hurry up.

"Ppalli!" she told him.

"I'll not hurry up," he said. "Especially that it is you who will be the first to abuse my free movie privilege."

Anyhow, he finished his chore and went to the men's room to wash his hands. Then, he went back to the music room to tell He Yi to get going.

"But I am going with you!" she demanded.

It was not his nature to be outsmarted by anyone. He was the smartest guy in class, smarter than the VP himself. But why was he outsmarted by a fox fairy like her?

*****

The people looked at the couple as the two walked, arms linking arms. The fake fairy had her head on his shoulder, and she smiled like a to all the people who looked at them enviously. Of course, they matched. The handsome Tae Kyung and the beautiful He Yi spelled perfect.

"Let's watch 'Breaking Dawn', Oppa," He Yi crooned as she looked up at him.

"You don't have to tell me that because it is one movie that I am supposed to watch all by myself," he told her spitefully.

Nevertheless, He Yi just grinned at him and leaned on his shoulder. Tae Kyung went to the counter, where he had his movie pass processed, while He Yi went to the food counter to buy food for her and her crush/love/fake boyfriend. Just as they were about to get in the theater, He Yi spotted someone else having his movie pass processed.

"Well, well, well, look who's here?" she asked in malice.

Mi Nyu looked at them and got upset. Even Shin Woo noticed the look on her face.

"Double date? How amazing!" He Yi said.

Mi Nyu saw a hurt on Tae Kyung's face, but to her surprised, she did not find herself jealous of He Yi.

"We're not watching vampire stories today," Shin Woo answered He Yi before pulling his date away.

He Yi smiled mischievously as she pulled her own date away.

"Don't you look at her like that," He Yi admonished him.

"And why not?" Tae Kyung asked.

"Coz you are mine," He Yi told him.

"Tsk! Dream on!" he snapped at her.

************

Inside the theater which was showing the Stephenie Meyer installment, Tae Kyung was thankful that He Yi was not being mushy and all. Instead, she ate popcorn after popcorn and sipped soda after soda. She was not noisy, but she gushed every now and then, and so his attention was divided. He really loved the movie, but he wanted to laugh at He Yi's appetite.

"Aish, she just wanted to watch the movie for free, after all!" he thought in amusement. "It would be nice if she will not attack me!"

And even in the honeymoon scene, Tae Kyung was thankful that He Yi was not being nor aggressive. She just focused on three things: the movie, the popcorn, and her soda.

He was able to rest in peace and enjoyed the movie till it ended.

 

********

Next up! 

 

......

 

 

Secret.....