Girl In Love

Only In My Dream

Mi Nyu entered the living room with a smile. 

"Omo, my niece is very happy," Aunt Mi Ja said.

The ajumma went over to her niece and noticed a blush on her cheeks.

"In love?" Aunt Mi Ja teased.

Mi Nyu nodded.

"With whom?" the ajumma pressed on.

"Uh... Shin Woo-hyung," Mi Nyu confessed truthfully.

The ajumma squealed like she was still a teenager, and she hugged her niece tightly.

"Omo! Both of you are very cute ♥," Aunt Mi Ja said. "I never thought my Mi Nyu would end up with my Mi Nam's best friend!"

So, both of them sat down on the couch.

"Tell me, how did it go?" Aunt Mi Ja asked.

Mi Nyu realized that her memories with Shin Woo were too precious to share, so she just shared bits of it.

"Did the two of you... kiss?" the aunt asked, and Mi Nyu nodded. "Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!! So cute!!!!!!"

Then, the aunt looked at the wall clock and found that it was already eleven at night. Yet, she needed to know many things before she settled for bed.

"So, are you and Shin Woo, lovers?"

And Mi Nyu nodded modestly.

"Ohohoho!!!!! My niece is already grown up! And very much in love!" Aunt Mi Ja squealed as she hugged her niece.

Then, the ajumma noticed something.

"Where is Mi Nam-ah?" she asked.

"He went out," she said.

The ajumma shrugged and hugged her niece again. Then, they bid each other good night.

***********

In her room, Mi Nyu lay down on bed and felt her cheeks. So warm.

"I'm in love with Shin Woo-hyung," she thought with a smile.

When she checked her phone, he had a text message for her.

"To my beautiful princess, sleep well, and dream lots. I love you. From your handsome prince."

She giggled when she read the text, and she also sent him a good night text as well.

"Sleep tight, my dear prince, and let my kisses reach your dreams. I  love you too. From your lovely princess."