Of Pictures And Dreams

Only In My Dream

Mi Nyu got ready for the night. She bid her nun companion good night as they both retired to their rooms. The day had been very busy, many African children had been seen by the Korean doctors, and the nuns had been busy to and fro helping wherever help was needed. Mi Nyu was in charge of teaching the children because she was good in teaching. The kitchen was an ultimate "Mi Nyu not allowed" zone because she was still the walking accident that Tae Kyung claimed her to be.

"Ah, another e-mail from Hyungnim," she thought.

The AN Jell leader had been very busy in composing new songs, and Mi Nam was helping him in musical arrangements. She smiled as her boyfriend enumerated all the changes that had happened eversince she left almost five months ago. Jeremy still sported his hair blonde even if he was fed up with Manager Ma calling him "dumb blonde." Mi Nyu laughed, but felt sorry for Jeremy being called dumb. However, Tae Kyung did not mention anything about Shin Woo.

"I wonder why Hyungnim left out any details about Shin Woo-hyung," Mi Nyu sighed she remembered her other hyung.

Remembering her "scrapbook" pictures which she hung on her wall, she looked at the guitarist's image, drinking his coffee with poise. She did not know why she felt that way, but she suddenly missed Shin Woo.

"I never got the chance to say goodbye to you..." she sighed in sadness as she caressed his image.

After a minute of looking at his image with deep longing, Mi Nyu went to her bed and fell asleep. She was too tired that she fell asleep in an instant.

But her mind was wandering around, and so, her dream began in blue sequence.