Stressed Out

Only In My Dream

Jeremy, who did not audition, sent a text message to Shin Woo, stating that he will not be studying that night, that he'd rather have a good time first.

"Tsk... our drummer is being lazy," Shin Woo said with a smirk as he read the message.

He looked at her with a smile.

"I think we should have some good time too," he told her.

"But our group study...." Mi Nyu protested.

"Ara... It is just that, we do not have any formal classes tomorrow because the teachers will be meeting the whole day, and the students will have to prepare for the December musical," Shin Woo explained.

"Ah...." Mi Nyu asked.

"So, wanna watch another movie with me?" he invited her, and she nodded happily.

Both of them stood up to go to the movie house.

**********

They watched Sector 7, a thriller/horror movie, and everytime the scary parts would come out, Mi Nyu would shout and hug Shin Woo. He would light up a small smile on his face whenever she did that. Ohhh~ cute yeoja!

What they did not know was that, inside the other theater, Jeremy was all alone, eating popcorn and laughing and enjoying Happy Feet 2.

"Jolie," he said to the scarf. "The penguins are cute, right? Just like you."

*****

Mi Nam was too stressed out to even think of the results that he went to the rooftop of the school.

"I don't care if I never win the part," he muttered as he kicked off the dust.

He remembered that he only sang.

"Oh no! What if they will let me dance?" he asked in dismay.

A guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do.

"I think I better practice, even if no one is watching," he thought.

And so, he danced his hiphop moves, imagining that his world was the stage.

"Well, well, well," a taunting voice told him. "Look who's here?"

When Mi Nam looked, it was He Yi.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"What are YOU doing here?" she echoed.

"I asked you first!" Mi Nam angrily asked.

"Tsk... Just watching you dance," she nonchalantly replied. "Oh well, I don't think I want to be paired with you."

"MWO?" Mi Nam angrily asked. "Wae?"

"You dance as if you are all left feet," He Yi taunted him.

"Geurae?" Mi Nam retorted, pride hurt and all. "Well, I'll show you!"

Then, he grabbed He Yi and forced her to dance tango with him.

***********

Tae Kyung lied to Mi Nam by saying that he will not audition--but he did. At the last minute, he pleaded to the music teacher to have him as the last student to audition, but the teacher did not get why the student had to be last when he had picked a number.

"Please," the class president said. "I did not tell my team that I will join."

The music teacher agreed. And thus, Tae Kyung auditioned with a dance and a song.

**********

"Whew! If I were to get the lead male role, I could have it as extra credit when I go to college," Tae Kyung thought happily as he climbed the stairs to the rooftop. "I'd better practice my dance moves."

When he got there, he saw two people dancing the tango flawlessly. As he came closer, he found out it was He Yi and Mi Nam.

"Wow.... fantastic!" Tae Kyung thought.

The rooftop was not orderly, but seeing the two dance made him think that the venue was a stage. He could not get the image off his mind. He would not wonder if Mi Nam will get the part and he would not.

"I am....mesmerized!" he thought again.

Then, Mi Nam and He Yi pulled each other close as they held hands and danced slowly round and round. Then, a certain angle caught Tae Kyung's attention. 

He Yi's face was illuminated by the lamp post located on the rooftop, and her hair glowed like she was indeed living her title as a fairy.

"Beautiful...." Tae Kyung gasped.

In his boring life, he had not seen someone as beautiful as the vision in front of him. Mi Nyu might be the living angel on earth, but He Yi was the glowing angel in the dark. He could not get the picture out of his mind, and he suddenly found himself attracted to the classroom bully.

"If He Yi will get the female lead role, I have to get the male lead, not Mi Nam-ah, not anyone else," he thought.

As the two danced again, Tae Kyung suddenly felt jealous at Mi Nam.

"Why am I connected to the twins anyway? I may have liked Mi Nyu, but Shin Woo took her away," he furiously thought. "And now, I have to deal with Mi Nam to get He Yi."

He knew that He Yi liked him a lot, and it would be easy to make her fall in love with him even more. Mi Nam, if he had a chance, would take it the hard way.

"I've fallen for you, He Yi-ya," Tae Kyung thought.