Nine

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

What was that? I mean the sudden light flashes? But whatever is that, it successfully saved me. Thanks to whoever, wait, i think i know who is my guardian angel. Well at least i hope my intuition was right.

After we finished all of the activity in the first day of leadership training camp, the committees let us to have a rest and call it a day. I decided to wash up a little, take a quick bath in the school bathroom, you know the one usually used for the student to wash themselves after diving into the school swimming pool.

Tonight and tomorrow night, the students have to sleep in their own sleeping bag inside the classes. Each class will have one teacher to watch over the students and sleep in there as well. 2 classes provided for the participants. One for the girls, and another one for boys. For the committee, they only used one room since there is only 12 of them.

Feeling freshen up after took my bath, i walk back to the class where i'm going to sleep in. I can't ignoring the pleading voice inside of me when i walk passed the committee's classroom. They say curiosity can kill a cat or something like that. But i really want to see her. Even better talk with her. But a quick glance will do too. That's better than didn't see her at all.

I sneakily make my way toward the class's window. Once i stand in front of it, i start to tiptoeing to peeking inside the classroom.

Hyo unnie, Sooyoung unnie, Bora unnie, but where is she? I can't find her.

"Ny?" *gulped* Dammit. Just why now? What a perfect timing.

"Tt-aeyeon unnie?"

"Err what are you doing?"

"I-uh i that.. do n-nothing."

"Really? But you looked like doing 'something'."

"Fine, you got me. I-i actually waslookingforyou."

"Awww.."

"You heard?"

"Of course, despite your super fast speaking, i still can catch it just fine. Miss me eh?"

"Aish. I'll be going now." I turn my body away and get ready to run away from Taeyeon because i was so embarrassed right now i could die. I just indirectly admitted that i miss her, didn't i?

That's when i suddenly feel a warm hand holding on to my hand before they interlaced our fingers together.

"Don't go. I want to see you too."

"Okay." I obediently answered.

"So how was the training today?"

"Hard and tiring just like what you told me. But since there's a sweet reliable unnie who keep silently taking care of me, i don't mind to have another day. As long as i have that unnie with me."

"Awwww, who is that unnie?'

"She's my unnie. Her name is Kim Taeyeon. You didn't know her? She's quite famous here you know. Her popularity is no joke."

"HAHAHAHAHA this brat~"

"But really unnie, thank you. I'm so lucky to meet someone like you, even better be your dongsaeng."

"I'm lucky too to have you as my dongsaeng."

"Tell you what, i have a confession to make."

"Confession? Omo! You won't confess your love to me and ask me to be your girlfriend right?"

"Ha-ha. So funny of you, Taeyeon-ssi."

"Hehe, kidding Ny. So what confession?"

"You used to be and actually still are someone that i look up to. You can say that i'm one of your fangirl?"

"JINJJAYO, NY?"

"hahahaha, why you looked so surprised?"

"B-because you never looked like one. I mean adoring me and stuff. You looked so 'normal' in front of me."

"That's because i don't want you to feel uncomfortable with my presence around you. Maybe i'm more like a closet fan?"

"Right. Your fangirl-ing is so subtle, Ny."

"And i have another confession."

"Mwo? You have another?"

"Yes."

"What is that?"

"I like you, unnie. You are my girl crush. So having you treat me so nicely like this, protecting me and see me as your close dongsaeng is really like a dream come true for me." I shyly admitted.

"Oh gosh.. too many confession to handle at the same time. And why i feel like you're really going to ask me to be your girlfriend next?"

"Hahaha this silly unnie. I won't do that. We both girls remember?"

"Ah right. So just a girl crush huh?" Now she suddenly looks gloomy.

"W-what do you mean, unnie?"

"What if i tell you that i want more?"

"M-more?"

"I want to be more than just your girl crush, Ny. I want you to be mine. I want you to be my girlfriend."

....

....

"Tiffany-ah, wake up! We're running out of time!" I feel like someone tugging my arm, causing me to groaned in displeasure.

"Wake up, Hwang! Or we'll be late!" I slowly open my eyes. Huh? Seulbi?

"Seulbi?" I voiced out my thought.

"Yes yes this is me. Glad you still remember me. Now wake up, brush your teeth or something. You got 10 more minutes before the we start the second day of training. Go go go!"

Wait, what?? So it was all just a dream? Dammit! It felt so real. And what kind of dream was that? Taeyeon confessing her love to me? And why i feel so giddy at that time and feeling disappointed right now to know that only happened in my dream? No way. No freaking way! I didn't fall in love with my girl crush right??!

******

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter