Fourteen

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

I can't sleep last night because i don't want to.

 

After the movie ended, we decided to go to bed and sleep. Taeyeon casually let go of my hand and my arm as if that is the normal thing to do, and told me she's going to the bathroom to brush her teeth and do the other before-bed-ritual she usually do. I just timidly nodded at her. And once she left, i touch my chest and feeling my heart beating erratically. I was deep in my thought and worrying about the awkwardness that will engulfing us when we sleep together side by side on the same bed tonight, when suddenly my room door creaked opened. She's back.

"Thanks for lending me your pjs." She beamed.

"No biggie, unnie." I replied, trying to put aside the weird thought in my head earlier. I shouldn't worry too much.

"I'm tired." She tiredly yawned and positioned herself to laying on the left side of my bed, while the right side occupied by me.

"Just sleep. I'll be right back. I'm going to wash my face and brush my teeth."

"Okay."

"Don't wait for me if you're sleepy." I tell her before i close the door behind me. I faintly heard her responsed with a lazy hum.

Once i back, i found her sitting on my bed with her back comfortably leaning on the headboard behind her. She keeps blinking her eyes while shaking her head rapidly. Aww, look at her. She's so cute.. fighting against her drowsiness.

"Not sleeping yet?" She shakes her head and pout. Damn it. Enough with the aegyo! You're killing me!

"Why? I thought you're tired?"

"I am. But i'm waiting for you." And there goes my heart. Melting into her sweetness. Again and again.

"I told you to not wait. Didn't i?" I put up a facade, trying to scold her and disapproving her act but in the inside my heart is swelling in happiness.

"But i want to."

"Aish this unnie. Fine. Now i'm already here. Let's sleep."

I somehow feel nervous to have this closeness with her, especially after i realizing (and admitting) my feeling toward her. So i decide to let my back faced her. I didn't dare to directly face her. Although it's hard, i finally able to sleep.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, i try to change my sleeping position but i can't move. Wait, what?

Taeyeon is hugging me in her sleep! Or more like backhugging me and our legs are tangled between each other. My heart beats uncontrollably once i realize how dangerous our position right now. It's so dangerous yet pleasurable, so rather than trying to break free from her hold, i snuggled closer. But then i feel so wide awake, i can't go back to sleep. Well, okay i admit it. I'm sleepy but i prefer to enjoy this rare precious moment. I want to cherish it for as long as possible. I don't wanna miss a thing... because this time might be the last. The next time we could stay like this is must be in my dream. Because reality is a .

Little did i know, actually i'm not the only one who's conscious and having trouble sleeping in this room.

 ****************

 

(Author's POV)

(First day in school in 2nd grade for Tiffany & friends)

"Excuse me, unnie. I'm new student here. Do you know where's the library? I should meet someone there." The girl said.

"Oh, sure. Let me show you the way. I want to meet some friends too in the library. What a coincidence. Anyway, my name is Yuri. Kwon Yuri. Grade 12."

"Thank you, Yuri unnie. I'm Soojung, a freshman." The girl named Soojung introduced herself while smiling a little but sincere.

"I know. I never see your face before so you must be freshman. But weirdly your face looked kind of familiar? As if you resembled someone that i know."

"Ah, i have a sister too here. A chin unnie (biological sister)."

"Ah that's why. Maybe i know your sister. What is her name? Thanks." Without they realized it, they already stand in front of the library door. Soojung as a polite junior, open up the door and hold it for Yuri.

"Her name- ah! That's her." Soojung pointed at certain direction and automatically Yuri turned her head to look at the person.

"What? One of them is your unnie? I know all of them. We're pretty close. Oh my God, i know now! Im Yoona, you never told me about having a little sister. No wonder this girl looks weirdly familiar." Yuri mumbled to herself but loud enough to be heard but Soojung.

"Huh what? Yoona unnie?" Before Soojung could finished her words, Yuri already walk toward Tiffany and friends.

"Yah Im Yoona, i didn't know you have a little sister." Yuri said while lightly hit Yoona's head.

"Yul unnie? What? Sister? I don't have little sister." Yoona replied in confusion.

"Hi unnies!" Soojung butted in and greet them.

"Jung Soojung! I thought you can't find your way to school library. I almost decided to search for you but luckily you showed up before i have to move my . You know how much i hate to sweating." Jessica said.

"Jung? She's your sister?" Yuri asked Jessica in surprised.

"Yes, she is my sister, pabo unnie." Jessica sniggered.

"But look at her! She resembled Yoona more than you." Yuri tried to argue back.

"Well, amazingly yes. From the look and outside appearance, Soojung more similar with Yoong. But wait until you get to know her better. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter