Twelve

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

Time passed so quickly especially when you were enjoying it. Days passed. Months passed. It feels like just yesterday when Yoona, Jessica and i following the student orientation with the senior that at first we thought as devil. Well they are indeed devils but in a good way (Is that even possible? yes, it's possible to describe them). Now we are counting the days before we have to face the final examination week which will be hold start from next monday until friday. In one day, there will be one or two subjects that will be tested. Everyone (who is in their right mind) being serious and study hard for the final exams including me and my friends because final exam will contribute around 30-40 percent of our final score in the end of semester so it is important to get good score for every subject. Our playing time or hang out time getting lesser since last week. Including the weekly meeting-date with our beloved seniors (Taeyeon & gang) on every Friday. No, they are not a mafia gangster or something, just bunch of dorks and pranksters but i love to tease them by naming them with gang rather than groupmates or something else.

Once i got home, i take off my school uniform and changed it into more comfortable clothes which are black short shorts and plain baby blue t-shirt. I just walk down the stairs, planning to cook ramen or something since i'm so hungry and i don't know whether mom already make our lunch or not since today is friday which means i got home earlier than my parents. My parents owned a restaurant not too far from our house. My dad will always stay there inside our restaurant since he's not only the owner but also the manager. Well, he's kind of a perfectionist when it comes to work so he always want to manage everything so it can runs as what he wants it to. Mom being a good life partner for my dad, she always there accompany him in the restaurant but her time is more flexible that's why she also can manage our little family just fine. She can pick me up from school, drive me to school every day, attend the parent's meeting at school, prepare for our breakfast, lunch, and late dinner. As for lunch, only on friday sometimes she can't make it because i was going home earlier in friday and sometimes when the restaurant were so busy, she had to stay there, and can't go home earlier to make lunch for me which i totally understand. Besides, i'm not a kid anymore, i can take care of my ownself.

*ding dong*

Who's that? Did my mom forget to bring our house key again? i thought inwardly.

"Wait!" I yelled to whoever person behind the door.

"Hi." the person greets with a small smile or more like.. a smirk?

"Omo, unnie?"

"Yes, it's me. No 'hi' back for me?" she playfully asked.

"*chuckles* hi, unnie. Come in." I beckoned her to get inside which she immediately complied.

"You can sit wherever you want, unnie. just make yourself comfortable. And do you want anything to drink?"

"um.. anything is fine."

"Okay then. Wait here for awhile, kay? Just turn on the TV or anything to entertain you until i come back."

"Okay, Ny. "

**********

 

"here your drink, unnie."

"ah, thanks Ny." she smiled gratefully at me before take a sip on her cola.

"so what brings you here?"

"wae? do you like it or dislike it if i suddenly pay a visit like this?" she looked at me expectantly, waiting for my answer.

"do you still need an answer for that? of course i'm happy you come visiting me even without any warning like this." i chuckled.

"good then." she grinned happily like a kid.

"but seriously unnie, you must be have a reason or at least something that make you come here." I pry further still feel curious.

"well, i just buy some new novels in the 'Lock&Key' bookstore. you know the one near your house. so i think why not visiting my dongsaeng and spend time with her for awhile before i go back home right? i mean if that's didn't bother you."

"what? that's nonsense, you know you will never be a bother to me, unnie." I said with a serious manner.

"really?" She raised one of her eyebrows in disbelief.

"i won't answer your rhetorical question." I huffed.

"aigoo, don't sulk. you're prettier when you smile, Ny." She softly poked my cheek with her finger, teasing me.

"i’m always pretty unnie in whatever i'm doing."

"HAHAHAHA this brat. so full of herself." She laughed.

***********

 

So we spend our time to lazed around. watching movies, teasing each other, helping each other study for the exam on monday. i know we still have 2 days to study, but being with the smarty pants Kim Taeyeon who loves to study, she makes me to study with her. she said she will help me since she have learned about my subjects before. and in return, i will open her book, asking her questions from the book and let her to answer it. she got it right for most of the questions. yoksi, The Kim Taeyeon.

now that we both so tired from all of the study and question&a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter