Eighteen

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's POV)

After breaking the hug, both Taeyeon and Tiffany dashing back to their previous seat with a pink tint on their face. Sulli looked at the two and smiled contentedly as if she just accomplished something big, like ended the world war or something. When in fact, she just started a new 'war'. Love war it is.

"So now that the two of you already befriended each other again, i want to listen to your story. About how you two met each other in high school? and how was Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie when you were a high school-er just like me now." Sulli beamed.

Again for nth time today, Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other with the same hesitant look in their eyes before Tiffany decided to break the staring battle.

"I met Taeyeon when i was a freshman. i was in grade 10 and Taeyeon in grade 11. She was one of the senior who's in charge to conduct and lead the student orientation for the freshman. Sh-"

"What is your first impression of Taeyeon unnie when you first saw her?" Sulli enthusiastically asked like a little girl who get eager to know the ending of a fairytale that her parent read for her before sleep.

Tiffany unconsciously smiled when she recalled the first time she saw Taeyeon in school at the first day of student orientation. And that smile didn't go unnotice by Taeyeon who also have been attentively listening to Tiffany.

"My first impression of Taeyeon, honestly? it's not really good." Tiffany chuckled, and Taeyeon without her realize it, she let her lips tugged upward, curving a small smile on her pretty face when she saw Tiffany smiled. But she too actually dying to know about what Tiffany will say next. What does she mean by saying 'not really good' impression she had on Taeyeon?

"The first time i hear her voice was when she's scolding my fellow 10 grader because the poor boy was talking with his friend when one of the senior are talking. and he unfortunately got caught. Taeyeon scarily reprimanded him and give him a punishment. so i was like, 'omg, this senior is scary. i shouldn't stay near her.'" Tiffany let out a small laugh this time remembering how she was afraid of Taeyeon at first. But there was another thing that she should add. About how Taeyeon effortlessly caught her attention. and just for this time, at least just this time, Tiffany encouraging herself to carry on and didn't leave any story behind. She wants to unveil it all even though it has to be in the most subtle way possible.

"But Taeyeon also caught my attention because as you can see, she's pretty. she has that kind of beauty that make the other girls get jealous of her. Not to mention her strong charisma. Despite her cute height." Tiffany gets more comfortable now with the current situation she's in, so she become bolder, even dare to 'senior' now.

"Yah!" Taeyeon protests, and Tiffany just smirked at her before she continue.

"Taeyeon was popular in school because of her great academic performance, and also non-academic achievements. She also has so many talent like in sport, singing, playing musical instrument, and also in organizational." By now Taeyeon face already get redden than before. This is her first time hear Tiffany complimenting her right in front of her face.

"And maybe you already realize it, Sul. Taeyeon kind of look like Erika Kim. There's another reason why she caught my attention right from the first day of student orientation day. Erika Kim was my idol. well, still like her and her music too until now just not as a big fangirl like how i was in high school."

"Ah, right. since the first time i met Taeyeon unnie, i always thought her face is kind of familiar or maybe resembled someone i ever see before. Now that you said it, it's all make sense. Right, Erika Kim." Sulli dramatically nodding her head.

"Now, i want to hear out Taeyeon unnie's story! Tell me about the Tiffany Hwang in high school." Sulli excitedly turned her head to her left where Taeyeon is quietly sitting right now.

"Uh, okay." Taeyeon knows she can't avoid this. Besides, Tiffany already shared the stories from her side. It will be fair only if Taeyeon do the same. So she did.

"So you already know how we met each other. I didn't remember punishing her so she must be a good-obedient freshman at that time." Taeyeon gently smiled at Tiffany.

"My first impression of her is that she's a sweet-honey-like junior with pretty eyesmile." By now Tiffany already blushing like mad. She tried to cover it with her hair but Taeyeon already saw her red face. Taeyeon just can't help but to smile wider seeing the cute shy side of Tiffany after so many years she didn't have the chance to witnessing it. She kinda missed every side of Tiffany like a lot.

"Tiffany was so polite to her seniors and always throwing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter