Seven

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

"Good job, guys. We did great. I'm so proud of you all. I can even hug and kiss you all one by one right now." Our Project Manager exclaiming with her child-alike behavior. She's so happy i can see that. The event ended well. We even got lots of compliments from both students and teachers for the event. We can say 'the english day' was a success. That's why Taeyeon looked extremely happy right now while us the other committess also have the same satisfaction smile on our face.

"You can hug and kiss me if you want, Taengoo-yah!" Yuri unnie bated her eyelashes seductively even sending flying kisses, earning a groan, even fake puke sound from us, including Taeyeon herself.

"Jebal.. anyone but you, Kwon." Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh. I ever heard about this before. I mean, about Taeyeon's special middle-aged-woman-like laugh. But this is the first time i heard it by myself. Hearing her laugh making me laugh too. Who knows behind that cute petite body and baby-like face, there's a loud ahjumma laugh inside of it.

"But we still have an evaluation meeting later. Sorry, mates." Right, we still have to stay behind after this event ended for the committee evaluation meeting.

Realizing the sudden gloomy ambience, our wide smile was replaced by a sour tired expression instead, Taeyeon immediately add.

"To save the time, let's just start the meeting now. I promise i'll try to lead the meeting as fast as i can. I know we all tired and want to go home so badly. So let's start from my right. Chorong-ah, do you have anything to say? Any evaluation?" And the evaluation meeting begins.

 *********

 

Taeyeon really tried her best to finish the meeting as fast as she could. The other committeess too, we all try to pay full attention on the meeting, and speak only when we have to. We listen attentively to what other say and write down some notes if it's needed. No one dare to fooling around and prolong the meeting, but still it takes around 45 minutes until we finished the meeting.

Yoona and Jessica already picked up by their parent like since 10 minutes ago. My mom is still on her way. So here i am, waiting for her to come and pick me up, all alone by myself. Not to mention the darkness around me and cold wind blowing. Yes i am a coward when it comes to ghost and their friends. Sigh, i can only praying hard to God to protect me and chase away anything bad around me.

"Boo!" Someone slapped my back, even though it's not so hard but the sudden touch on my body and the sudden yell of course scaring me to death.

"Aaaahhh!" I screamed and running to random direction where my feet will bring me.

"Yah yah Tiffany! Tiffany Hwang! Stop running!" Wait, i know this voice. I halted and take some courage to turn my body around, searching for the source of that familiar voice.

"T-taeyeon unnie...?" I hardly voiced out while still panting.

"Whoaa, you're a fast runner, Ny. I thought i might die for chasing after a quicksilver."

"Unnieeee~ you're scaring me~" i whined while still clutching onto the cloth in front of my chest, right where i can feel the irregular pumping coming from my heart.

"Hahaha, sorry sorry. I just want to surprised you a little. I don't know you'll be this frightened. Sorry, Ny."

"It's okay. I was overracted too. I am a coward when it comes to darkness and ghost." I bluntly admit.

"Ah, you're afraid of 'em?"

"Yeah.. unnie doesn't?"

"Um.. i don't really like watching horror movie, because i might have a sleepless night after i watch it. I have to admit, i'm not so brave myself when it comes to ghost but the 'terror' will only lasted for 1 day or 2 at most. And as for dark, i'm not afraid of dark. I always sleep with lights off in my room. Just a small bedlamp is enough for me. But i hate the total darkness. It's like i'm blind and feel suffocated to breathe in it."

"I think that's kind of similar with me but i'm worse."

"Hahaha, you poor little girl. Anyway why you're alone? Not going home?"

"I-

"*honk* *honk* Stephanie!" Oh that's my mom.

"Sorry unnie, that's my mom. I guess i have to go now. Sorry for leaving first." I bowed a little at her.

"It's okay. Have a safe ride, kay? See you tomorrow." She speaks while putting her hand on my arm for few quick seconds, patting it lightly but weirdly make me wanting for more. More what? More time? More touch? I don't know myself. Despite that, i try to shrug off whatever feeling is that.

"Yea unnie, thanks. You too, stay safe." I waved at her before rushing off toward my mom's car.

 

(Later at night)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter