Six

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

 

(D-day of English Day)

"Hello guys, my name is Tiffany from class 10-1, and this is my today's partner." Wow, her english is perfect. And her accent is so american. Well, i heard that she is american. Half american. So no wonder.

Since i am the Project Manager, i have a duty to watch over my workmates's doing. Now it's time for the rehearsal. So watching over the MCs practing is also part of my responsibility right?

"Hi, i'm Ok Taecyeon from class 10-2. Today we will be the MC for English Day singing competition. Anyway Tiffany-ssi, i heard you'll be participating too in this competition. Is that true?" I didn't know Tiffany also participating in the singing competition. Can't wait to hear that husky voice singing.

"Yeah, that's true. Now that you talk about it, i get the nervous attack again." She cutely fanning herself with the paper in her hand.

Taecyeon suddenly grabs Tiffany's free hand and hold it for a second or two. Wait wait, is that also part of the script?

"Omo, her hand is really cold right now, yorobun. You'll be great, Tiffany-ssi. I know you will. So don't be nervous." And now he patted her back 1..2..3. 3 times! Enough with the skinship, dude! If it's really part of the script, who the heck is the script-writter? He/she better writes for sappy love story drama script or something.

Feeling enough with the scene in front of me, i decide to take my leave and look for the others. I think i have seen enough here. Wait, why i'm so cranky today? Ah must be because i'm on my period. Sigh, right, woman problem.

********************

 

(Tiffany's POV)

I was so damn nervous.
 

Not because i was practising my script with my MC partner who can make so many girls fall hard for him, nah, his charm somehow didn't work on me. But i'm nervous because i spotted Taeyeon watching over us.
 

I'm afraid i will make a fool out of myself in front of her. Now that she leaves, i don't know what to feel. I mean i feel relieved that she left so i won't feel nervous no more under her gaze, but somehow there's part of me feeling sad and disappointed for i can't take a glimpse of her anymore. This girl crush thingy is so damn frustrating sometimes.
 

Uh.. yes.. you hear it right. I have admit it, at least to myself. I have admitted that my curiosity toward Taeyeon, my admiration toward Taeyeon, all of these attraction toward her, can be sum up in two words which are 'girl crush'.

 

This isn't my first time having a girl crush BUT it is my first time for me having a girl crush on a real person in real life. I mean my first girl crush is surely with no doubt, Erika. But she is an idol. Someone that i can only see on TV. Someone that didn't even know that i exist. I never 'directly' see, meet, let alone, talk with her in the real life. But Taeyeon.. she's just an ordinary person like me.

"Tiffany, can you help me to move the table over there and bring it to the stage? I'm sorry i can't help you, i have to check on the other prop." it's Dong Ah unnie speaking. She's a senior grade 11 who's happened to be in the same division with me in this English Day committee. Sigh, how can i lift that big table alone by myself? Seulbi-ah, where are you when i needed you the most?

"Dong ah, you can ask the male committees to run that kind of errand. Lifting heavy things is not suitable for girls." And my guardian angel just come in time to save me. Wait, why she's here? I thought she's leaving this area already?

"Oh, Taeyeon-ah. Right right. I know it should be men's job but i can't find any of them and i was kind of in hurry right now. Sorry Tiff for troubling you." Dong Ah unnie said.

"I understand. You can go take care whatever business you have to do. I'll help Tiffany." Taeyeon unnie replied.

"Okay. Thanks leader-nim." Dong Ah unnie playfully saluting her before rushing out of the auditorium.

"Jah, let's move the table, Ny." Taeyeon said and grabs my wrist, slowly pulling me to walk with her toward the table near the corner side.

Huh? Ny? Is that a new nickname for me? And is this real? She's holding my hand right now? I mean, my wrist to be exact.

She seems realize my sudden silence.

"Wae?" She asked and let go of my hand. Sigh.. wait, why am i sighing?

"A-aniyo, unnie. Oh, I almost forget, how rude of me. Thank you unnie for the help. I know this is not your duty, since it's a responsibility of Decoration&Design team. I'm sorry for dragging the PM herself to do our job." I really feel bad toward her. I mean she's the 'boss' and helping me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter