Five

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessie!! Yoongie!!" I was so excited so when the lunch breaktime's bell is ringing, i dashed out the class and looking for my besties. The grade 10 have 3 classess and AMAZINGLY my girls and i become the resident in each class. I'm in 10-1, while Jess in 10-2 and Yoong in 10-3. What a bad luck. But at least i have few other close friends in my class like Naeun who also in the basketball club with me and her best friends, Hayoung and Namjoo who also in the basketball club. Guess i made a right decision to joining the basketball club. Those 3 are so lucky to be in the same class while me and my buddies have to face the cruel fate. *okay, i'm being dramatic again*

"Geez, you're so loud girl!" She scolded me while walking toward me with Yoona beside her.

"Jess, Yoong, let's be the committee for English Day."

"No, don't drag me into this. I'm an anti-social person and you know that."

"Oh Jessie you naive silly girl.. it's English day! We both are Korean-American and we can speak English fluently, our English skill is jjang. All of those reasons are enough to make us join it as a committee." I know i make no sense but i have to make them join it too with me. At all costs.

"Then why should i join? I'm Korean-Korean. Can't really speak and understand English and my English skill is so below average." Right, i forget about Yoona. I inwardly facepalmed myself.

"Uh.. you should join too because.. because your favorite unnie is the Project Manager of the event, Yoong-ah!"

"Who? Taeyeon unnie? I never said she is my favorite unnie. She is YOUR favorite unnie." She retorts.

"H-how? How do you know?"

"We've been friends for years, Tiff. You shouldn't underestimate my intuition either. I know you are one of her 'fans'. If only you can look at yourself when you're staring at her. I know she looks alike your ultimate idol and all. That's why you act like you. Right, Tiff?"

"Right." I immediately answered without wasting any second.

If only it can be as simple as what you said, Yoong-ah.

 

In the end i can only convinced Yoona to sign up as a committee for English Day with me. right now the two of us, plus the lazy princess are on our way to the school canteen to have lunch and also looking for Taeyeon. and there she is. Sitting around one of big table with her friends.

"annyeonghaseyo, unnies." the three of us greet.

"oh, hi girls. what we can do for you?" Juhyun unnie warmly asked, while her friends also looking at us, waiting for the answer.

"umm actually we are looking for Taeyeon unnie. we want to ask about English Day event." Yoona answered for us.

"ah me? come come.. sit here beside me or in front of me so we can talk. Yul, Soo, move to sit beside Sunny at the corner of this table. make some space for my guests." Taeyeon shoo-ing her friends away while playfully shoving them by the shoulder. her friends complained at her, even hit her and stuffs, but in the end they still move from their seat, bringing their food with them. the three juniors can only bowing apologetically at their seniors while keep mumbling word 'sorry'.

"it's okay." Yuri said and patting our back lightly as she walked passing us while Sooyoung just smiling at us. we'll take that as a good sign.

i take a seat across Taeyeon with Jessica beside me and Yoona sits beside Taeyeon.

"so what is your question?" Taeyeon asked, pay full attention on us.

"Tiffany and i, want to sign up for the committee for English Day but we want to know first what positions available and our jobdesc later." Yoona said.

"uh, by the way which one of you is Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked while looking back and forth at me and Jessica. damn, so she really didn't know me? of course, she didn't. who do you think you are, Tiff?! But i can't deny that my heart sank a little knowing the truth.

"it's her. i'm Jessica." Jessica answered it while i still kept mum, trying to hide my disappointment.

"oh, okay. so Tiffany *she pointed at me and then Jessica*, Jessica. got it. back to your question, Yoong.." wait, did she just called Yoona with Yoong? are they that close?

"we have 5 positions which are Fund Raiser, Food and Beverage, Sponsorship, Decoration and Design, and Documentation. each position will need two persons from your batch in it. brief explanation about each position.. Fund Raiser will be in charge for 'looking' for money for the event. they might make something and then sell it, so we can raise the fund for the event. or maybe do another event like garage sale, and others as long as the activity is positive, it will get full support from me and our school. Food and Beverage, they are in charge for searching for the foods and drinks that will be serve for the students in the D-Day. you know like do a quick research about good places that sell foods with affordable price so our budget can be enough for the event and then find a way to get the foods delivered to school, and distribute it the students on the D-Day. Sponsorship, just like its name, will search for sponsor for our event. Decoration and Design, decorating the stage, auditorium and others and designing for the event banner, and stuffs. and the last is Documentation, ya know. the usual.. take good pictures, capture the moments."

"ah i see," Yoona said.

"is there anything else you want to ask? Tiffany maybe? you're kind of quiet i see." Taeyeon looked at me and staring right into my eyes. damn, why suddenly i feel hot with this 'staring batle' with her? should i look away? i should look away. like now! so i did.

"uh, nothing unnie. i understand already. thank you for the explanation." i timidly answer while still trying to avoid looking at her eyes. where does the bubbly loud Tiffany go?

"okay then. so here is the form. please fill it and submit it to me before the end of lunch break on Friday, that's the deadline. anyway Jessica, you don't want to try too like your friends?" Taeyeon looked at the girl beside me.

"i-i i don't know, unnie. maybe i'll try." what? what's with the sudden change of mind, Jess? I tried to convinced you for hours and couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter