Twenty Seven (FINALE)

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

●Author's note:

Hi readers.. sorry for took so long time for finishing this story. I'll be honest with you. The reason why i can't seem to end this story is because i was 'trapped' in my own story. I didn't know how to end this story. I mean i tried to find a happy ending for Taeyeon and Tiffany in this story but no matter how hard i try to come up with the ending, i always feel something is wrong with it. So in the end i was left with 2 choices. Either abandon my story just like this and let you the readers to decide your own ending for this story, or the last choice is to ended this story with the ending that i have in mind. I really don't want to abandon my story so i chose the 2nd option.

It's not really a sad ending actually but quite tragic(?). No, i won't kill Taeyeon or Tiffany in this story. That's too cruel. I love them both. So let me apologize in advance for failing you guys who is expecting for a happy ending.

For you who can't handle not-so-happy ending, i advice you to not read this chapter and just think that the previous chap is the last chap and this bad author decided to make a cliff hanger ending.

Again, i'm sorry if the ending is not meeting your expectation. I've tried my best but this is really the ending i can came up with. I really need to end this story because i've been dragging it for too long.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

(Later at night in Choi's mansion)

"Wow, you look stunning, Taeyeon-ah." Siwon complimented the woman who stands beside his brother.

"Yah, how can you flirt with my fiancee right in front of me? Not to mention, your girlfriend is beside you too right now." Jinhyuk joked as he lightly punched his brother's shoulder.

"Hahaha, i'm just being honest here. Besides i just complimented my soon to be sister-in-law. Nothing's wrong with that, hyung. You're just too possessive sometimes." Siwon said to his brother before he turned to Taeyeon. "It must be hard on you, Taeyeon-ah for having this kind of possessive fiance." Siwon said while Taeyeon just laugh it off.

The two men are totally oblivious with the eye contact that their so called 'date' for tonight, made with each other.

"Uh, oppa.. i'll be going to the restroom for awhile. Tiffany, can you accompany me? I think my back zipper is kind of stuck." Taeyeon smoothly said.

"Oh sure. Let's go." Tiffany replied and naturally linked her arm with Taeyeon as they walk. The two young ladies soon vanished from their date's sight.

 

(Inside the toilet)

As soon as they closed the door behind them, the two girls immediately engulfing each other into a tight hug.

"God, i missed you." Tiffany whispered as she nuzzled Taeyeon's neck.

"You silly. We just see each other few hours ago." Taeyeon chuckled.

"So do you really need my help to pull down your zipper?" Tiffany teased.

"You know that's a total lie. But i have something to tell you, Ny." Taeyeon carefully said as she broke the hug so they can look at each other face to face. This is a serious talk because Taeyeon will drop the bad news to Tiffany. Both girls can feel the sudden changing of the mood again. From awkward, earlier when they were with their 'date', to relief and light ambience because when it's just the two of them again, and now to a sour and somber mood.

"Tiffany.. Jinhyuk oppa and i, w--" Before Taeyeon can finished on her words, Tiffany already silencing her by placing her lips against Taeyeon's.

"Don't. Don't say it." Tiffany pleaded as she leaned her head on Taeyeon's bare shoulder.

"But Ny.."

"No. Please. I already hear it from Siwon so no need for you to repeat it and make my heart broke all over again."

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon fight back her own t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter