Four

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im Yoona! Come here you!" I used the 5 mins of break given by coach Lee in a real wise way, which by dragging my friend with me into one of the corner side where not so many people around there and 'interrogating' her.

"Yah, what's with the dragging, Tiffy?" Yoona tried to break herself free from my grip.

"You talked with Taeyeon unnie?" i asked try to sound as normal as i could.

"Oh yes i did! You know when we all run, she coincidentally run toward my direction and end up standing beside me." She answered cheerfully like a fangirl.

"Uh.. why you looked so happy about that?" I raised one of my eyebrows in questioning manner.

"What? Can't i be happy?" She asked back still with a smile on her face.

"I'm just feel glad to talked with Taeyeon unnie earlier and get the chance to know her better. She was nothing like The Kim Taeyeon we met in the orientation days. No death glare, no cold tone in her voice, no scary aura around her. She's actually very friendly and kind." she adds.

"Ah good for you then." I said (somehow) rather coldly.

"Wait, why did i sense a sarcasm in your voice?"

"No, i didn't use any sarcasm." i deny.

"Yes you did."

"No, i didn't."

"Yes, you did Hwang!"

"I said i didn-"

*prit prittt* we heard a whistle and halted our movement and talk.

"In circle!" Coach Lee beckoning us to come forward and gather in the middle of the basketball court, and at the same time stopping the silly argument between Yoona and i.

"let's do a warming up. let's running around this basketball court. 3 laps. GO!"

 

Done with the warming up. i can see most of us are panting hard, trying to catch our breath. while some of us still have a calm composure on their face. by saying some, Kim Taeyeon included. and why do i know? because like always, i'm doing my new hobby right now which is stealing glance at her. i'm creepy right? i know. *sigh*

"let's play a game now. i'll divided you into teams and later each team will go against each other, okay? i'll just pick it randomly." coach Lee said.

 

And the result is..

Team A: Bomi (grade 12), Nana (grade 11), Taeyeon (grade 11), Eunji (grade 12), Suzy (grade 10). Team B: Hyoyeon (grade 11), Sooyoung (grade 11), Chorong (grade 11), Hayoung (grade 10), Namjoo (grade 10). Team C: Me (grade 10), Yoona (grade 10), Naeun (grade 10), Hyuna (grade 11), Hara (grade 12).

my team considered lucky because we got 'bye' in the drawing. it means we are directly go to the 'final' since the total team is in odd number. Team A will meet team B, and the winner will go to the final and compete with team C.

now the first match begins..

they get ready to do the jump-ball (situation when one player from team A, and one player from B, stand inside the small circle in the center of the court. usually each team will send out their tallest member since the players in jump-ball will face against each other to get the ball. the referee will throw the ball high up in the air, and let the two players to jump as high as they can to get the ball.)

from team A, they sent Nana unnie, while in team B they sent Sooyoung unnie. guess both are center in their team. (center is one of 5 positions for basketball player in one team. center have a main duty to do the rebound, catching the bounced out balls, both when in offense and or defense, and also do blocking since usually the player who played in center position will have a tall and big body.)

the ball has been thrown to the air by coach Lee, and both of Nana and Sooyoung jump almost at the same time, but it's Nana's hand who touched the ball first. she pushed the ball toward her front, Suzy saw the ball coming toward her and quickly grab opportunity and get the ball first. seeing that situation, all of the players from team B running back to their side knowing the ball is in the opponent's hand, and stay in their defense position, hands on knees.

Suzy calmly dribble the ball for awhile, scanning her surroundings before she passed the ball to Taeyeon. Seeing that, Hayoung moves to the front with her stretched out hands, trying to block Taeyeon's way. while Namjoo stand close around Suzy, guiding her just in case she make any dangerous movement. Taeyeon starts to quicken her pace while coolly dribbling the ball, trying to walk passed Hayoung. Bomi following her closely from her behind, while Nana and Eunji keep running in and out the 3-seconds circle, to distract the rival's defense, also at the same time waiting for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter