Three

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hyoyeon unnie, Juhyun unnie." My girls and i were on our way to the school canteen, when we walk passed the senior we know.

"Oh you girls. Hi uh.." Hyoyeon looks like she was having a trouble in remembering our name. Well, who can blame her? There were more than 80 students in my batch, so no wonder. Meanwhile there were only 12 of them so we can memorized their name just fine.

"Tiffany, Yoona and Jessica right?" Whoaa, the genius unnie, i mean Juhyun unnie, she remember our name. Daebak~

"Ne, majjayo (that's right) unnie." We replied while smiling, feeling great that Juhyun unnie still remember our name.

"As always your memory is the best, Juhyun-ah." Hyoyeon unnie said while shaking her head in amusement.

"Okay then, see you around, girls!" The unnies wave their hands at us before we take our separate ways.

 

"Juhyun unnie's memory jjangiya!" Yoona said.

"I know right. I thought she won't remember our name." Jessica adds.

"No wonder. She is a genius in our school. You know, nerd who loves to read books, spending time in library, maintaining good grade, by saying good grade it's A straight for all of the subjects." i told them what i know.

"Whoaaa, she didn't look like a nerdy though." Yoona furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah, she didn't look like a book freak from outside. she looks like a popular girl, well she is popular." Jessica agreed with Yoona before she suddenly asked me, and caught me off guard this time with her question.

"And by the way how do you know all of this, Tiffy?" I just shrugged and decide not to answer the question. I mean, how can i? i can't tell them that i do a quick 'research' about the member of student council right? And it was all started from Kim Taeyeon. I found out that Taeyeon and the rest of student council members are in the same 'group'/'ally'/'clique' you named it. Not the 12 of them but with most of them. She is very close with Heechul, and some rumours even said they are dating but no strong proof nor confirmation for that. She also close with Key and Minho. She likes to hang out with Key and go to gym center with Minho. She's also close with Hyorin, Bora and Minkyung but just as working partner in student council and some club activities outside student council. But the rest, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Sunny, are all member of her little gang. They always spend their time together and also classmates for years. All of them are popular girl in school with different wonderful achievement in their own field. Say, musical, dance, drama, in academic, sport, debate club and many other. But even though they are popular and stuff, people said they were always nice and friendly with everyone, never causing serious trouble or mess around in school. To make it simple, most of the people in school, students and teachers, even the school staffs, fond of them. and if you are asking how do i know all of this, let's just say i always have my way to get what i want. i'm a quite persistent person when it comes to what i want.

"Anyway, have you two decide what club you will join?" Jessica asked, at the same time bring me back from my 'daydreaming' time.

"Hm, i don't know. Maybe i'll join basketball or drama." Yoona said.

"Let's join basketball, Yoong-ah! I was thinking to join that club too." I said ethusiastically.

"Great, i forget my two besties are an athlete. Leaving me, who's not so into sport, alone." Jessica sighed.

"Actually Jess, you're not so bad in sport. I have seen you play basketball before, i also have seen you run, and you were doing great. It's just that you hate to run, you hate to feel tired and sweaty. Right, princess? Just admit it." i said with the stop-making-an-excuse look.

"I'll take that as a compliment, thanks." she replied nonchalantly.

"So basketball, Yoong?"

"Well, if you are there, i won't be lonely so let's!"

"Yay!" We do a high five, totally ignoring the pouting princess beside me. she told Yoona that she might join the drama club, and ask Yoona to consider it again. but it's too late. i already drag Yoona with me to sign up to the basketball club. I smirk inwardly after. It's true that i like to play basketball, and my skill is not so bad in that sport but another reason why i'm so eager to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter