Ten

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

"Taeng, you're kidding right? You're not serious right?" Heechul looked at me with his shocked eyes.

"*sigh* I don't know, Hee. I.. I'm really confused. I never love anyone before. Damn, why am i talking about love already? It's just an admiration i think. I think i'm having a girl crush on her. I don't know. I really don't know." i tiredly facepalmed myself.

"KIM TAEYEON! look at me. You can't like her in that way. You both are girl, Taeng. It's forbidden. It's a sin. And you will ruin your own life if you did liking her in that way. You know what, even if she really has a mutual feeling toward you, you know you can never be with her. You have been single for the longest time being, even go as far as using me as your fake boyfriend in school so no one will dare to approaching you. I know you're afraid to get close with them because you don't want to fall in love. Because you know in the end, no matter who is that person, you two just can't be together. So why now you're trying to open up your heart for someone? Even worse, a girl! It will only hurt you in the end, Taeng. You'll be the one who get hurts the most in the end. We both know that."

"You're right. I should be more careful with my feeling. I can't love. I shouldn't love. Thanks for reminding me, Hee. You're the best cousin ever." I patted his back.

"Now let's go. Let's meet the other committees so we can start the evaluation meeting immediately." I try to smile even though i can feel a pang of pain in my heart. Wait, why it hurts?

********************

 

(Tiffany's POV)

Tiffany Hwang: Tae unnie ^^ i have reached home safely. Are you still in school? What are you doing now?

 

it's been almost an hour since i texted her but there's no reply until now. I keep checking on my phone from time to time just in case she already replied but i didn't aware of it. But much to my dismay i find nothing in my phone. I mean there's a load of messages but none from her. And i have no interest to replaying any of those messages if it's not from her.

Is she alright? Usually she always reply to my text fast. Or at least if she's busy, she will told me that she's busy and might give a slow reply. But now.. sigh. i just hope nothing bad happen to her.

********************

 

(The next day)

Once i stepped out of my mom's car, the first agenda in my head is searching for Taeyeon. She didn't reply to my text which is strange. I try to call her but it went directly to mailbox. Her phone was turned off. I had a sleepless night thanks to her for making me worried sick for her.

"Morning, Tiff." I heard few people greeting me but i don't have time to have a small chit chat with them.

"Morning!" I replied shortly to all of them while keep walking pass through them in quick pace. There's one person in my mind, and i have to find her before the class begins.

"Juhyun unnie!" I see Juhyun unnie in front of her class with sandwich in her hand. Guess she just bought her breakfast.

"Oh, Tiffany. Waeyo?"

"Hoksi, do you see Taeyeon unnie?"

"Taeyeon? Hmm i think she hasn't come yet. She likes to come 5 minutes before the bell rang you know." She chuckles.

"Ah right. Then i think i'll wait for her here."

"Okay then. I'll accompany you while eating my breakfast. Do you want some?" She kindly offered me her breakfast.

"Ah aniyo unnie. I have ate my breakfast at home. Thank you."

"Okay then."

After around 10 minutes of waiting, i finally see the person i want to see the most right now. She looks awful. I mean she still looks pretty and all but somehow her eyes looked so tired. Her eyes shine not as bright as usual. Maybe she's indeed feeling unwell. I immediately running toward her. I don't know whether it's a good sign or bad sign because once she saw me, she halted and looked so suprised with my presence.

"Unnie!"

"Ti-tiffany?" She looked bewildered.

"Unnie you're alright?" I put my the back of my hand on her forehead to feel her body temperature, but as soon as my hand touched her skin, she took a step back almost at the same time, as if she didn't want me to do that. To touched her. I feel hurt knowing she might hate what i did earlier. But i just want to feel her body temperature. Is that wrong?

Maybe she realized my hurt expression, so she forced a smile, a fake smile i know it and speaks..

"I'm fine, Ny." Lied. Because you looked far from fine right now.

"Why you didn't reply to my text yesterday?" I didn't want to sound like a possessive girlfriend or something when in fact i'm just her junior but i really worried for her yesterday. Well today too.

"Uh.. my phone went dead. Run out of battery. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter