Twenty Four

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I was wondering, who fell for who first." Taeyeon shifted and laying sideways to face Tiffany who's laying close beside her.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked while her hand never stop caressing the back of Taeyeon's hand with her thumb.

"I mean, to think about it again, i don't really remember the first time i start to have this feeling for you. But one thing for sure, the first time i saw you, i just can't help but to admiring your beauty, especially your eyesmile. And once i know you better, i finally found out that you're not only pretty from the outside, but also from the inside. I'm lucky to fall for you." Hearing that, Tiffany can only blushed.

"Aww, my baby is blushing eh?" Taeyeon while laughing like an ahjumma.

"Yaaahh~" Tiffany whined.

"Fine fine. i'll stop. If you kiss me.." Taeyeon smirked. Poor Tiffany. she can only blushing more than before. Her face is as red as a tomato by now.

"Hahaha, i'm just kidding. i'm sorry. you're just so cute when you're shy. fine with me if you're too shy to kiss me. but.."

*peck* Taeyeon stealthily stole a kiss while Tiffany can't even blink her eyes. The kiss is just a quick peck but still, it makes Tiffany's heart to skip a beat.

"Now now, where were we? you haven't asnwer my question, Ny. Do you still remember the first time you had this feeling for me? Because i seem can't remember. Don't get me wrong. It's not because you're not special enough to be remember but this foolish heart, is too stupid at first to quickly realized what i truly feel for you. Guess my heart was confused for so long until it finally understand what is the feeling it feels whenever you're around."

"I see. As for me.. gosh it'll be so embarrassing to admit this out loud. But i think i was the one who fell for you first." Tiffany shyly admitted.

"Aww, now that's interesting." Taeyeon batted her eyelashes in playful manner, earning a chuckle from Tiffany who's witnessing how cute Taeyeon could be.

"Shut up, you dork." Tiffany lightly shoved Taeyeon away while giggling, but just like in lightning speed, Taeyeon shifted back to Tiffany again, even closer than before. As if she never want to be separated from Tiffany even for a sec. Tiffany secretly enjoyed the intense skinship that they currently shared. It feels so right to have Taeyeon laying close beside her, sharing each other's warmth, skin against skin, cuddling while talking about everything, even about silliest non-sense things. They are both don't want to sleep tonight since for the first time in their life, reality is way better than their sweetest dream.

"The first day of student orientation day when i wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter