Nineteen

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The movie finally come to its end. Sulli being a good maknae she is, took the initiative to turned off the dvd player.

"It's late already. I will drive Taeyeonie home." Jinhyuk announced as he stands up from the sofa while patting Taeyeon's head lovingly. Tiffany somehow feel annoyed with the PDA shown in front of her.

"Good night, all. Thanks to you, i had a good time today. I'll be going now." Taeyeon said as she flashed her smile to everyone in the room, including Tiffany.

"W-wait!" Tiffany quickly said and caused Taeyeon to stop on her track and turned around.

"Yes, Tiffany?" Taeyeon curiously asked.

"Uh, so.. i won't stay for too long here in Korea. And, and.. i was wondering whether you want to hang out with me. I- i mean, just a friendly date. *brief pause* I-i will ask Jessica and Yoona too later. And you can invite the other unnies. I missed them all." Tiffany said as she blushed a little after she accidentally blurted out a dangerous word, 'date'. Taeyeon only smile warmly at her before she's nodding her head.

"Sure, i would love to. Give me your phone number. I'll call you later to inform about the other girls. I'll try to contact them all." Taeyeon still has her warm smile on her face. Never for a second she takes off her eyes of Tiffany. And Tiffany realized that. It only makes her blushed harder.

Tiffany slowly take Taeyeon's smartphone before she saved her number in it. She hesitated for a second as she thought whether it'll be okay if she saved her number as 'Ny'. But soon she made up her mind and just typed down her full name instead,'Tiffany Hwang'. Yeah, even with the family name. As if Taeyeon and her aren't close at all. She hope she did the right thing.

"I'll call you later." Taeyeon said as she winked at Tiffany as she made her way out of The Choi's house, leaving Tiffany to feel shy out of sudden because of Taeyeon's boldness.

That night, Tiffany found it hard to sleep. Whenever she closed her eyes, Taeyeon's smiling face will keep on showing. She feels scared and restless for so many reasons. And all of those reasons are involving a certain someone. Kim Taeyeon.

**********

 

From: xxx

Hi Tiffany, good morning. This is Taeyeon. I forget to ask you when is the date of our little reunion? I need to know the date first before i can ask the availability of the others.

 

Tiffany groaned as she's facepalming herself. She proposed to Taeyeon for a 'date' but then she left an important detail like that.

She saved Taeyeon's number in her phone contact list before she replied her message.

 

To: Taeyeon

Morning, Taeyeon :) Ah right, i'm sorry i forget to tell you about the date. I think it's either today or tomorrow. I'm free only on those days. Because the day after tomorrow, i'll spending my last day in Korea with Siwon and his family. And the next day after that i'll be going back to US.

 

From: Taeyeon

Okay then. I'll call Yuri and the others now to ask them. You should call Jessica and Yoona too.

 

To: Taeyeon

Got it, unnie ;) be right back :)

 

From: Taeyeon

We're not in high school anymore, Tiffany Hwang. Stop calling me with unnie. It's just one year age difference >.<"

 

To: Taeyeon

Haha sorry sorry. Okay then, TAEYEON :p

 

Slowly, without they realize it, the two starts to feel comfortable talking to each other. No more awkward feeling like what they felt the first time they met each other again after so many years having no contact at all. It's not hard to make two people feel comfortable around each other when they are already taking such liking toward each other right from the start.

**********

 

To: Taeyeon

Taeyeon-ah, Yoong and Jessi said okay. They can meet me today. How about the other unnies??

 

From: Taeyeon

I just ended my phone call with Sunny. So far all of them said okay. I just need to call 2 more people. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

 

To: Taeyeon

Yes! ^^ So far so good. I hope HyoSoo unnies can join us too.

 

From: Taeyeon

Yes, they are all in. So when and where, Ny?

 

To: Taeyeon

Ny??

 

From: Taeyeon

What?

 

To: Taeyeon

You just called me Ny O.o

 

From: Taeyeon

Oh, did i? ._."

 

To: Taeyeon

Haish, whatever. So how about Sones cafe? You know, the one near our school. 1 o'clock. So we can grab our lunch together.

 

From: Taeyeon

Okay. I'll text the other to let them know the time and location. See you there, Ny.

 

"She did it again. And for some reasons, i don't mind." Tiffany thought.

 

(In the Sones cafe)

"Thanks, oppa for driving me here." Tiffany bid goodbye to her boyfriend after gave him a light peck on his cheek.

"Don't mention it, babe. It's my duty to take care of you. And driving you here, make sure you're arrive here safe and sound is also part of my duty. So have fun today with your friends. Just call me or text me when you're done and need me to pick you up." Siwon said as his hand caressing Tiffany's hair lovingly.

"Got it, oppa. Drive safely. See you later!" Tiffany peck him one more time before she get out of the car, heading inside the cafe with light bubbly steps.

***********

 

"Here, Tiffy!" Tiffany heard someone shouting rather loudly, and automatically search for the source of the voice. That voice is very familiar in her ear, and of course she knows to whom that voice belong to.

"Omo, Yoongieee!" Tiffany runs toward Yoona that a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter