Twenty Two

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fany-ah, is Taeyeon sleeping?" Hyoyeon asked as she took a glance through the rear-view mirror.

"No, i'm not." Taeyeon answered before Tiffany could utter a word.

"Then say something! Sing along with us! Anything that showing you're alive, Kim Taeyeon." Hyoyeon playfully scolded.

"But she's feeling unwell. Are you feeling any better, Tae?" Juhyun asked and turned her body around to look at her sick friend. Taeyeon and Tiffany didn't expect Juhyun to turned around to check on Taeyeon so both of them didn't even have a time to pulled themseleves away from each other's embrace, even their hands are still clasping tight.

"I-i'm f-fine now." Taeyeon stuttered and she can feel the sudden heat attacking her face. Luckily it's dark now inside the car so no one will see the blushing Taeyeon.

"Good then." Juhyun smiled and sit back properly on her seat. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany didn't know whether Juhyun saw how close and intimate their sitting position is or not. They can just pray for Juhyun to not realize it.

"See? She's totally fine now. So c'mon, let's make some noise! The night is still young. Don't you guys dare to fall asleep and leave me driving by myself." Hyoyeon said as she increase the volume of the radio.

"I won't, sis. I won't. I won't risk my life and my beloved car and let you to drive alone without my supervision." Taeyeon replied and earned a 'yah' from her 'sis'. Juhyun and Tiffany just laugh in amusement as they watch the Kim sisters bickered.

Taeyeon's hand sneakily made a way toward Tiffany's head. Taeyeon is still speaking with Hyoyeon and Juhyun but her hand softly touched Tiffany's head and pushed it down to rest on her shoulder. Tiffany was surprised but she didn't resist. She obediently followed Taeyeon's push and let her head to rest on Taeyeon's shoulder. She likes it when Taeyeon being all gentle and attentive toward her.

It was Taeyeon's turn to get taken aback because she felt something very soft and warm but a bit wet, touching her jaw. She knows what is that. But it didn't mean she won't get surprised by it. And the way her body reacted, she knows for sure that Tiffany just kissed her. So she stopped talking and instead look at the pretty girl beside her who pretend to look outside the window, obviously avoiding Taeyeon's eyes. Taeyeon have to chuckled at that. The shy Tiffany is the cutest thing that her eyes ever witnessed.

"Something funny, Taeng?" Hyoyeon confusedly asked.

"Ah, no. Nothing. I just remember something funny. Don't mind me and my randomness." Taeyeon smoothly lied. She then returned the favor by kissing Tiffany's hair since it's the easiest part of Tiffany that she can kiss right now in their current position. Tiffany didn't expect this. She thought Taeyeon won't kiss her back because Taeyeon always a bit passive and shy and timid when it comes to skinship, even when they were still 'just' friends when they were in high school years ago. It was always Tiffany who initiated the skinship first.

"Hm?" Taeyeon looked at the surprised Tiffany with a smug smile.

"No-nothing." Tiffany cutely shook her head and break the eye contact first because she feels so shy she could die. How can their 'role' changed now?

Taeyeon smiled wider seeing Tiffany get speechless.

"Tae, i heard that your wedding with Jinhyuk oppa will be hold this year. Is that true?" Hyoyeon question effectively made both girls's body in the back seat get stiffen. Juhyun can feel the sudden tension because of Hyoyeon's question so she try to change the topic.

"Eyy, why we're talking about marriage now? Don't we want to do some run away from our life and enjoy our free time?" Juhyun said, indirectly telling Hyoyeon to drop the topic.

"I know. It's just that i remember about Taeyeon's wedding. And it's just 6 months left before this year end. If Taeyeon really will get married before this year end, i have to look for a boyfriend soon. It will be pathetic if i come alone by myself to my best friend's wedding. Hahaha~" Being the dense girl she is, Hyoyeon still cluelessly adding oil to the already burning fire.

Tiffany sighed and lifted up her head from Taeyeon's shoulder. She tried to break free from Taeyeon's hold and softly pulled her hand away from Taeyeon's grip. As if all of these aren't enough to hurt Taeyeon, Tiffany proceed further by shifted away from Taeyeon and make a quite distinct space between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter