Thirteen

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

How many hours have i been napping? i was planning to have one or two hours of napping but judging from how dark my room right now, the sun have go back to its home, i think i have overslept.

"hoam~" i try to move my body but it's kind of difficult. it's like something is holding me back. my eyes widden in surprised once i saw what, or more like who, is the caused of my difficult movement.

"unnie! wake up!" Kim Taeyeon is still sleeping soundly beside me with her hand wrapping around my waist, hugging me close. Maybe she thought i'm her bolster or something. Oh dear Lord, trust me i would love to stay in this position for as long as it takes if only my conscience did not keep bugging me to do the right thing instead of enjoying this guilty pleasure.

"huh?" she asked groggily with her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Ny? what- YAH I'M DEAD!" She stood up abruptly and search out for something inside her bag. I think she wants to take out her smartphone to check on the time.

"i know right! your parents must be looking for you. it's late already. almost 8 PM." I told her after checking the time on my smartphone.

"Got ya!" she took out her phone and called her mom immediately. i guess she got few scoldings before they ended the phonecall.

"*sigh* i surely will get another scolding session from my dad when i get home later." she sighed and plopped down her body tiredly beside me. 

"that's parents, unnie, they just worry for you."

"anyway Ny, do you mind if i stay longer here while waiting for my parents to pick me up? Mom said she and dad are in their own way to have a dinner with a client with our driver. Another driver already go back home at this time. I have to wait until they are done with the dinner which might ended pretty late."

"It's okay, unnie. You can stay here for as long as you want. Wait, why you're not just sleepovering here tonight? Your parents can pick you up tomorrow instead since tomorrow is saturday and we don't have to go to school. And you can avoid another scolding session from your dad. Win win for everyone!" I enthusiastically said.

"But i don't want to be a bother."

"I told you before, you will never be a bother to me. We're friends right?" Right, friend. Only friend. That's that.

"Thank you, Ny." She smiled gratefully at me.

"No prob, unnie. Now i think you should text or call your parents to inform them about the sleepover. And i'll inform my parents as well about your sleepover."

"Okay."

**********

 

"Mom, Dad, this is Taeyeon unnie, one of my close seniors in school." I introduced Taeyeon to my parents when we have our dinner together.

"I've met her before, Steph. She came to visit you when you were sick along with Yoona and Jessica." My mom said.

"Ah right, i forget."

"So you'll be sleepovering with Stephanie tonight?" Now it's my dad's turn to speak.

"Yes, Sir." Taeyeon answered timidly but i still find her cute no matter what expression she has on her face.

"Don't be so formal, Taeyeon. Just call me uncle."

"Okay, uncle." She smiled.

"I think this is the first time Stephanie ever bring a friend home to have a sleepover. I mean other than Jessica and Yoona. So you two must be close." My mom commented. Oh gawd, just why my mom have to bring this up? Why now? I start to feel my face get heated. Don't blush, Tiff! Don't blush! But my hope crashed down into pieces when Taeyeon decided to teased me too.

"Ah really? Then i'm so honoured, Stephanie-ssi." Taeyeon grinned cheekily at me who sit beside her.

**********

 

"It's still early to go to bed. What should we do to killing time?" I asked Taeyeon who's laying flat on her stomach on my bed while i, the owner of the bed sit on the floor, brainstorming hard by myself about what should we do to spend our time.

"..."

"Unnie, you're not fall asleep, are you?"

"Oh? You were talking to me?"

"UNNIEEEE~" i half yelled, half whined.

"Hahaha, sorry sorry. Guess i was spacing out earlier. So what is it, Ny?"

"I asked you do you have any idea about what should we do to kill our free time?"

"Ah, i have a thai movie dvd inside my bag. Yul lend it to me. She said the movie is so good, romantic, and funny."

"Oh really?" Maybe it's like 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love.' I thought.

"Yeah, Yoona was there too with Yul and she said the same about the movie. Do you have your laptop with you?"

Hm.. YoonYul recommended it she said? Why i have this bad feeling whenever YoonYul name mentioned? I mean nothing wrong with Yuri, nor Yoona but whenever those two did something together, usually it won't cause any good. But i try to shrugged off the feeling.

"Yeah, i have it with me. Let's watch it then. Anyway what is the title?" I asked.

"Uh.. i forget. I think it's something like 'Yes and No'? I don't know. I'll take the dvd now."

 "Oh, it's 'Yes or No', Ny." Taeyeon unnie informed me after she took out the dvd.

"What's the story about?" I asked again.

"I don't know. I haven't watch it."

"You can read the synopsis, unnie. Usually it's written at the back of the cover."

"Well, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, do you ever heard me telling you that i can understand Thai language?" Ah.. right. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Hehehe sorry unnie.." I smiled apologetically at her after realizing my stupid mistake.

"The only english words here is just the title."

"Okay okay, let's we watch it so we can find out what the movie is about." Hope this movie will be a good one.

 

And the movie start to play..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter