Seventeen

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

I unconsciously bit my lower lip as i sneakily keep stealing glances at the young lady in front of me. I can feel how my heart beats a lil bit faster than its normal pace. And how my palms start to sweating just by realizing the fact that i'm not dreaming again this time. I mean, i might have saw her in my dream more than hundred times ever since the last time i saw her. But today, my dream becomes reality.

"Look at her. She's still as gorgeous as ever. 5 years have passed and she's not aging even a bit. Bless that baby face of her.

Kim Taeyeon that i saw 5 years ago and Kim Taeyeon that sitting across me right now is the same person, i'm fully aware of that but i can't hide the foreign feeling that i feel when i see her again. Does she feel it too?

She didn't tie her long black hair into a ponytail anymore. Instead she let down her silky blonde hair. It's amazing how both color suit her. I really can't decide which one looks better for her. She looks a little bit skinnier but healthy. I'm glad to see her doing fine. Seems like nothing is 'wrong' with her even after 5 years i didn't see her.

And one last thing i should add about the new her.. She's taken. She's someone else's fiancee now. So back off, Tiffany Hwang. No matter how your heart is still yearning for her. No matter how long you've been waiting for this day to come. Whatever feeling you still hold on to, you better let it go. Throw it away. Far far away."

*****

 

(Taeyeon's POV)

I can feel it. I know someone is watching over me but everytime i lifted my head up and trying to find the 'culprit', i find no one. But my intuition telling me that the pretty brown-haired woman that sitting in front of me right now might be the culprit. If it's indeed her, i don't mind. She might stare at me for as long as she wants and i'll be gladly let her to do it. I almost let out a happy grin when suddenly realization hits me hard.

"Kim Taeyeon, get a hold of yourself. You're taken for goodness' sake. You're someone's fiancee and you'll be his wife in few months. And the girl in front of you, no matter how her eyesmiles still make your breath hitched, no matter how her husky voice still make your stomach flipped, she's taken now. Even better, she might as well become your 'sister' soon in the future. What a beautiful fate.. so keep a good control of yourself and forget whatever feeling you ever had, or still have for her. You two just won't work out."

****

 

The two girls just can smile bitterly and pitying theirselves. It's funny how world can be so cruel to you when you did nothing wrong to make you deserve such treatment. It's funny too how fate loves to play with you. It makes you to meet someone, fell for them, hard if i might add, but then you realize that you just can't be with them. You finally realize that life isn't a fairytale that promised you a happy ending, and love alone is not enough sometimes. Your love is strong, but it's the love itself that not strong enough to make you happy.

 *****

 

(Author's POV)

The men were out to buy snacks and beer for their late night movie (triple)date. While the girls are st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter