Eight

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in library reading books for my history project with Yoona and Jessica. Suddenly i saw Taeyeon and Yuri walk inside the library, and like automatically our eyes meet. I waved at her and she replied with the same gesture. She whispered something to Yuri and that causing the latter to look at me and my friends. Then slowly they made their way toward us.

"Hi girls, can we join your table?" Yuri unnie asked.

"Oh Yul unnie, Tae unnie. Sure. Come come." Yoona tidy up our table before move aside to make some space for our guest.

"Thanks, Yoong." Yuri decide to take a seat beside Yoona while Taeyeon beside me.

"Hi." She greets me with her chin dimple showing.

"Hi unnie. What are you doing here?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Mr Park's group project." She sighed.

"Ah, i see. But at least you're not alone. And even better, with Yul unnie."

"True. But still.. how about you?"

"Ah, we also have group project from Mrs Shin."

"Boring history class, eh?" She teased.

"Anyway unnie, may i asked you something."

"Shoot."

"I want to participate in the leadership training camp. Since you are the member of student council, it means you also followed the same training last year so you can be the member. Was the training hard?"

"Omo, you want to be a member of student council? Why? So you can 'torture' your junior in the student orientation next year?" She smirks.

"I'm not you, unnie. I won't be a scary senior like you." I teased.

"Yaaahh~ you know that's just my facade. The real me is a good, warm and friendly person." She playfully winked.

"Hahaha, look at this overconfident unnie. But seriously, you haven't answer my question."

"Ah right. Mian. So.. yeah the training was hard and tiring."

"Jinjjayo unnie?"

"Uhm. But that's the challenge, Ny. Don't worry, my friends and i who's the member of student council, will be the one to conducting and leading the event plus few teachers too will join. You can rest assure because this unnie will take care of you." She grins cheekily. I bet she doesn't even has a slightest idea about how her words affecting my heart. It warms me.

"Thank you, unnie. Then i will sign up my name today."

"Good. I'll accompany you if you want. Oh, or even better, i can do it for you since the registration board is right across my class "

"No need, unnie. I can manage that by myself." I don't want to trouble her. Besides if someone else see her doing that, they might make a fuss of it and i don't want any unwanted attention on me.

"Okay then."

"Thank you, unnie. It means a lot to me. Really." I smiled gratefully at her.

"Eyy, it's no biggie, Ny. I just offered to accompany you, don't make a big fuss out of that small act."

"No, not for that one."

"Eh? Then?"

"Nothing. Just thank you." I smiled.

********************

 

(Author's POV)

(Student Leadership Training Camp Day 1)

"Ny! Tiffany!" Tiffany who's just stepped out from inside her mom's car immediately turn around after hearing someone calling for her name from behind. A killer eyesmiles soon appear on her face after knowing the person who called out for her earlier.

"Unnie!" She runs a little approaching the latter.

"Ready for the harsh training camp, kid?" Taeyeon asked with her hands folded in front of her chest, start to get into her role as the scary senior.

"Pft. Your superior pose have no effect on me, unnie. You should've know that already." Tiffany merong-ed at her. They have got closer, way more closer in this past week, especially since the lunch 'date' where they spent time together for almost all day, just the two of them. All of the school residents already aware of their closeness. Tiffany become more famous in school since she always addressed as the pretty eyesmile girl that become Kim Taeyeon's close dongsaeng. At first Tiffany felt uneasy with the sudden attention directed at her but by now she already get used to it. Besides no harm involved. She just got more eyes on her wherever she goes around the school. She still can live with that.

"Aish this sassy girl. I shouldn't treat you so well. Now see, you're not afraid of me anymore." Taeyeon dramatically shaking her head.

"Hahaha but i like this Taeyeon better compare to the scary Taeyeon i first met in the student orientation. This Taeyeon is more sweet and approachable." Tiffany admitted.

"Okay then, i'll stay to be this Taeyeon. Anyway i have this for you." Taeyeon take out something from inside her school backpack.

"Eh bracelet?" Taeyeon handed Tiffany a soft pink rubber bracelet.

"Yes."

"For what occasion, unnie? I mean, why out of sudden.."

"Do i need a reason or special occasion to give something to my dongsaeng?"

"That's not what i mean. I just kind of feel surprised with the sudden gift, unnie. But thank you for this. I like it." She beamed happily and wear the bracelet on her left hand.

"I know you will. Since it's pink."

"Haha right. You know me best."

"Look, this Taeyeon unnie might become a beast again once the training camp begin. I just want to tell you beforehand. I need to keep my professionalism when it comes to 'work'. So don't be surprised if i snapped at you when you do something wrong or just randomly yelling at you and the others. Just don't take it to heart. I-"

"Unnie, i understand. I know you, the real you. And i too ever saw you when you become that scary 'beast' and punishing us. So later i'll try my best not to make any mistake so i won't have to face your wrath. But even if i unfortunately make a mistake, and get the scold or punishment from you, i'll accept it. Don't worry you won't scared me away. So let's be professional. I don't want they think you treat me differently either since we're close and all."

"Who says i will treat you differently, Ny? You wish." She sniggered.

"You will. I know you will." Tiffany confidently smiled.

"Right. I will." Taeyeon playfully winked.

"Unnieee~ i just told you to not do that."

"arasseo arasseo. Then I will do it as subtle as possible."

"Unnieeee~ hajimaaaa. Aish." Tiffany complaints.

"Haha okay okay. Now go, the training will begin soon and i don't want to punish you so soon just because you come late."

"*giggles* okay, i'll go now. See you later, unnie." With that, they take separate ways. Tiffany joined her fellow 10 graders while Taeyeon joined her student council gang.

*********************

 

(flashback to yesterday when the student council held their final meeting before the D-day of student leadership training camp)

"So Taeyeon and Juhyun will be in the 1st post."

"1st post? That's the 'trust post' right? I believe it'll cause not much hassle and finally i can get the role of angelic senior." Taeyeon grinned happily. Knowing Tiffany will join the training camp, Taeyeon made a mental note to herself to take care of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter