Twenty Six

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know how life is all about ups and downs? Sometimes you're in the top of a mountain, sometimes you're in the downhill of a valley. It's like riding a roller-coaster. There nothing you can do to prevent the crazy ride you're riding right now. So instead of get stressed of it, why don't you try to enjoy the ride as you wait for the next turn you're going to have? Either it will lead you to another top, or another fall.

 

"We're here, Hyo, Hyunie." Taeyeon said as she shook the two girls' body, trying to wake them up.

"Stop it, Taeng. I wake up already." Hyoyeon groaned and pushed Taeyeon's hands away from her shoulder as she stretched out her limp body, feeling a bit numb at certain parts because of the same-not-so-comfortable sleeping position she had earlier.

"Juhyun-ah, wake up." Hyoyeon soon joined Taeyeon to waking Juhyun up. Soon Juhyun too lazily opened her eyes as she let out a yawn.

"Sorry for falling asleep, Tae." Juhyun apologized.

"Ani, that's fine."

"How about your girl?" Hyoyeon pointed at Tiffany who is still in her deep sleep.

"I will wake her up. You two just get inside first." Taeyeon said.

"Okay, but don't try to do anything funny once we're left, okay? Your car window is not that dark tinted, people still can see." Hyoyeon teased with a smirk.

"YAH! i won't do anything funny! Just get out already. Haish.." Taeyeon shoved Hyoyeon away while Hyoyeon just laugh after successfully teasing her 'sister'.

Soon Hyoyeon and Juhyun leave the couple and make their way inside Yuri's house. The gang agreed to gather in Yuri's house first, spending few more hours together before Tiffany later will get pick up by the Choi's family driver since most of them got nothing important to do either, while Taeyeon needs to immediately take her leave to meet her fiance. Taeyeon herself still feel so damn curious about what Jinhyuk wants to tell her.

 

"Ny, wake up. We're here." Taeyeon whispered in Tiffany's ear as she caressed Tiffany's hair softly, doesn't want to surprised the latter who is still in her deep slumber. Tiffany kept saying she won't fall asleep and will accompany Taeyeon through the whole ride from Mount Sorak back to Seoul, but the younger girl seemed can't fight back her drowsiness anymore when she finally succumbed to her sleep. The two other passengers on the back seat also have knocked out, leaving the petite driver to stay awake by herself. Taeyeon didn't mind because after all those 'betrayers' are her loved ones and she understand how tired they are. Tiffany refused to have a sleep last night because she insisted to spend as much as possible time she still has with Taeyeon. She didn't want to sleep because every second passed is a precious moment that she might can't have tomorrow and it surely scares her. Taeyeon can only sadly smiled as she pulled the latter into her embrace, trying to consoled her as best as she could because she too doesn't want to end the night if only that's possible. While Hyoyeon and Juhyun, the two also had lack of sleep because they were preparing little surprise for Taeyeon and Tiffany. So how can Taeyeon get mad at them when they have done so much for her.

"Hm?" Tiffany groggily opened her eyes and stirred on her seat. She looks so cute with her confused face and all, making Taeyeon can't resist the urge to kiss the latter's cheek. Just a quick peck, but enough to sober Tiffany up.

"We're here, sweetheart. I'm sorry for waking you up, but we need to get off from this car." Taeyeon said as she tucked in few strands of Tiffany's hair and put them behind her ear, and at the same time fixing the latter's hair that look a bit messy since she kept moving to the left and to the right in her sleep.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry for fall asleep." Tiffany apologetically said.

"Nah, it's fine. Let's go." Taeyeon said before she rushed to Tiffany's side to open the car door for her. Tiffany can only flashing a sweet eyesmile to Taeyeon as her way to say thank you for the sweet gesture.

Tiffany instinctively holds Taeyeon's hand as the two walk toward Yuri's house. Taeyeon gladly hold Tiffany's hand back. It feels so right, so natural, to hold each other's hand like this.

"Ny, i'll be going now. You go and have fun with the other girls. Siwon will pick you up later right for the dinner?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes." Tiffany unenthusiastically answered. She really doesn't looking forward to the dinner they're going to have tonight. It's true that Taeyeon will be there as well, but she knows they can't freely show their affection for each other, instead they have to restraint themselves, and acted to be merely a friend. Taeyeon, her Taeyeon will sit beside another man. She will talk to him all night long, smiling at him, not at her. She will hold his hand, not hers. Tiffany can't show her disliking and have to maintain her facial expression so no one will find anything suspicious going on between her and Taeyeon, and that will be the hardest part for her. She has to smile like nothing happen when all she wanted to do is pull Taeyeon into her embrace and kiss the latter senselessly in front of everyone so they will know that Taeyeon is hers. Taeyeon belong to her. Only her. 

"You'll meet Jinhyuk oppa now?" Tiffany asked even though she already know the answer.

"Yeah, he said he needs to tell me something important before the dinner tonight."

"Why i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter