Twenty Five

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and two figures still holding each other close in their embrace as the two fight back the drowsiness.

"Baby, you're not going to sleep? We've been talking all night long."

"And staring at each other while stealing kisses." Taeyeon added while smirking.

"Yeah that too. But that's not the point. You should sleep because you're going to drive later. We're going back to Seoul this afternoon."

"Arrghh. Can't i just stay here forever with you?" Taeyeon groaned and buried her face in the crook of Tiffany's neck.

"It's time for us to face the reality again, baby. But don't worry. This time it'll be different because now you are mine. And i'm yours. Not completely but at least we both know we owned each other's heart despite our body can't always stay close next to each other."

"I don't know what will happen once we step out of this room. But please always remember that i love you so much, Tiffany Hwang. You are the person i love the most. You were the one i love years ago, you are the one i love now, always have and always will love you."

"I know, baby i know. I feel the same. I love you too so much. I'll find a way for us. I promise." Tiffany caressing Taeyeon's cheek lovingly.

"Ny, we have talked about this before." Taeyeon frowned.

"I know. You said you can't be selfish, so let me be the one to do that "

"Tiffany Hwang, don't." Taeyeon's face get harden. She has a bad feeling about this.

"I can't promise you that now." Tiffany nonchalantly said causing Taeyeon to sighed and broke their hug as she's looking at her girlfriend with somehow a disapproval look in her eyes.

"Just..just don't do crazy things that will cause trouble and pain for you okay? I don't want anything bad happen to anyone especially you." Tiffany only nodded at that. God knows what's going on inside her head right now. And Taeyeon hates it when she can't read Tiffany. She's afraid that the latter might do something crazy that will cause trouble for everyone. But most of all, she doesn't want anything bad happened to Tiffany in the end. Even though she didn't say it out loud, Taeyeon will always try her best to protect Tiffany just like what she always did in the past for the younger girl. She really want to make Tiffany as her priority as well but she knows she can't. That's why she's so afraid to voiced out her thought or to make promises.

 

Around an hour later, their room's door opened and 7 girls get inside the room with their tired-sleepy face.

"Morning, lovebirds." Sunny said as she let out a big yawn. Taeyeon and Tiffany can only blush as their friends smiled teasingly at them.

"So, care to share some stories to us? Ah ah! Don't forget to skip the 'too intimate' parts okay? We don't need to hear that." Jessica bluntly said, making the other girls to cough awkwardly while Taeyeon and Tiffany can feel the sudden heat attacking their face. They can only blushed harder.

"Yaaah! We didn't do anything, okay?" Tiffany said as she fanning her face using her hand.

"Fine. Let's say we believe in that. So now, tell us what we need to know." Yoona joined in.

"Uh, Tiffany and i, now.. we're.. dating."

"MWO?!?" the 7 girls asked in unison with the same shocked expression on their face. Taeyeon and Tiffany who's witnessing that had to hardly suppressed their laugh. Their friends indeed look so funny with the surprised faces they made.

"Chillax, girls." Taeyeon chuckled.

"How could we?! You're someone's fiancee, Kim Taeyeon! You're going to get married with him this year. And you Tiffany Hwang, you have a boyfriend that you have dated for years. The two of you will go back to US tomorrow morning. And to make it better, Taeyeon's fiance and Tiffany's boyfriend are brothers!" Yuri said frustratingly.

They are indeed want Taeyeon and Tiffany to talk it out, to finish whatever problem that the two had, to come out clean so the two can find a closure and maybe bid each other a proper sweet goodbye. There's just no way for the two be together, at least not now, not with the situation they are in right now. Everything is just too complicated. Honestly speaking, of course they want Taeyeon and Tiffany to find their happiness and ended up together if they really love each other that much. They want Taeyeon and Tiffany to be happy. As simple as that. But not when they are in this such a mess. Forcing themselves to be together despite the circumstances they are under will only caused more pain for both Taeyeon and Tiffany. So now when they heard the two are dating as in openly dating, when both girls are in a serious relationship with their own respective partner, surely caught the other girls off guard.

"Yul, enough." Juhyun softly pulled Yuri back, trying to told her friend to calm down.

"Just give me a reason, just one reason, Taeyeon-ah, Tiffany.. Why we should support your decision? Because as your friend who knows you two for years, who love you two and care about you two so damn much, i can't see anything good in the crazy decision you two made no matter how hard i tried to find one." Yuri said, calmer this time.

"I'm sorry Yul unnie for being rude but i won't force any of you to support us if you don't want to. But if you keenly demand for a reason, fine, i'll give you what you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter