One

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Author's Note:

Few things you have to know before start to read this story. First, the student orientation thingy that i wrote here in this story is what happening in most schools in my country, Indonesia. I don't know about their system in Korea, or maybe they don't even have student orientation in high school, but let's just pretend as if the system is same because it's just a fiction. Okay? ;) Keke Second, later you'll see another name of Kim Taeyeon which is Erika Kim. In this story, Taeyeon and Erika are two different persons and have no relation at all so just for the sake of the story, i have to use Erika Kim. But those 2 is not the same person. So don't get confused, okay? Erika Kim is someone else. Our Taeyeon is Kim Taeyeon. And just in case you might ask, grade 10 means 1st grade in senior high school. Grade 11 means 2nd grade. And grade 12 means 3rd grade.

Okay, i think that's all for now. Happy reading! ^^

 

 

(Tiffany's POV)

 

"ughh, seriously. why do i have to follow their stupid rules again? student orientation should be fun, not to make fun of the freshman. i hate them!"

"Stephanie, what's with that grumpy look on your face in the early morning like this? not to mention today is your first day in Senior High School. yay hooray! let's say it together with me! hooray!" okay, that's my choding mom. i'm the one who will go to school today as a senior high-schooler for the first time, and yet she's the one who get hyped up.

"mom, stop it. that's just too much for me to witness in the early morning." I groaned.

"i just want to cheer you up, baby girl. guess it didn't work eh?"

"nope, it's not. i'll be going now, mom. see you later, kay? love you." i give a quick peck on her cheek before dragging my feet to leave the house. sigh.. today is gonna be a long tiring day.

**********

 

I arrived at school 10 minutes before the bell ring. i look at my surroundings and find the other freshman wearing the same stupid attributes like me. for the girls, we have to tied our hair into 3 braids using 3 different color of hair rubber band. as for the boys, they have to wear a silly stupid cap made from paper on their head. and we all have to wear socks with different color. For example, white sock on the left foot, and black sock on the right foot and vice versa. as if those embarrasment is not enough, we all have to wear a big name tag with an ugly photo of our face posted on it. why oh why? they said it's just for fun. for the sake of the event which is student orientation, but why i didn't feel the fun at all? i know event like this is already like a tradition in our school from a very very long time ago since everybody could recalled, but still! it's like this devil circle will never end. the senior do this to their junior. later the junior will be a senior too and do the same toward their junior and keep on going like that. damn those commitees! i heard they all come from student council of the school. can't they came up with a better idea rather than this stupid event?! how many times do i have mentioned the word 'stupid' today? hundred no? thousands maybe. *another long sigh* and where the hell is my ally? i swear to God, if they didn't come today, i wi- oh there they are.

"hi, Tiff. you look pissed."

"i am pissed."

"chillax girl, it's just the first day. we have 2 more days to go so save your energy and use it wisely."

"i can't, Im Yoona."

"she looks so pissed, Yoong. we better keep a safe distance with her so we won't meet the HellFany."

"i told you, i am pissed, Jung. and if i indeed unleash HellFany, you can let her to be handle by your alter ego, HellSica. and no one will get hurt."

"i'm too tired to unleash her today. this orientation day will be so energy consuming, Tiff. so i better let HellSica to have a short hibernation for these few days."

"and just FYI, if both HellFany and HellSica really get unleashed, i will surely save my first and run as far as i could. i can't handle those two beasts at the same time. sorry in advance girls, i might not be there to separate you two and lessen the risk of you guys having many scars." and the three of us ended with a big laughter after hearing Yoona's remark, causing the others to stare at us weirdly. but who cares? surely not me and ma girls.

**********

 

"kiddos, get ready in 5. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5..time's up!"

"you, who came here after i counted to 5, do the sit ups 5 times. now! go!" said the scary senior in front of us. she looks so scary with that fierce look in her eyes. i try to look at her name tag. it's written 'Kim Hyoyeon'. ah i heard about her before. she's the leader/chairman of student council. and the girl beside her, the one with darker skin uh.. her name tag. 'Kwon Yuri'.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter