Twenty

My Girl Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They said all good things must come to an end. The good movie they watch ended, and the lights inside the movie theater get turned back on. Taeyeon and Tiffany still holding hands under Taeyeon's jacket, even Tiffany had her head leaned comfortably on Taeyeon's shoulder as they watched the movie. But as soon as the movie showed its credits on the big screen, both Taeyeon and Tiffany know that they have to face the (bitter) reality again soon enough. So Tiffany reluctantly pulled her hand from Taeyeon's grip and lift her head up, sit back properly on her seat. Tiffany is not stupid nor dense. She can see how Taeyeon's shoulder slumped down out of disappointment, she also can hear a soft sighed coming out from Taeyeon's mouth. As if Taeyeon wants to hold her hand again, as if Taeyeon wants Tiffany's head to keep resting on her shoulder so Taeyeon can rested her head on top of Tiffany's head too. But both girls realized that they shouldn't did what they did, even worse, they shouldn't enjoyed it too much.

But one thing for sure, Tiffany hates to see Taeyeon being all sad and disappointed like this. So after she made sure no one is looking, she quickly leaned in and give a very quick peck on Taeyeon's cheek, that by the way effectively replaced the frown on Taeyeon's face into a shy smile. She then pretend too whispering something on Taeyeon's ear so no one will feel suspicious.

"Don't be sad. I don't like it when you're sad." Tiffany lowly whispered, with her lips are dangerously close to Taeyeon's ear. It's causing Taeyeon to involuntarily shuddered because of Tiffany's warm breath that hitting her poor sensitive ear. It's kinda ticklish, but Taeyeon like it.

Once Tiffany leaned back to look at Taeyeon's face, she saw how Taeyeon smiled so ever sweetly at her. Her legs get weaken just by seeing that smile.

"Thank you." Taeyeon said and softly patted Tiffany's head. Just like the old time. Tiffany just can't help but awarding Taeyeon with her killer eyesmile because she enjoyed the gesture that Taeyeon did to her. It's simple but sweet, at least for Tiffany.

**********

 

After they bid each other goodbye, the group starts to dispersed and heading back to their respective home. They promised to have at least one more meeting before Tiffany leave Korea in few days.

"Tiffany, need a ride?" Taeyeon offered Tiffany. Tiffany can only bite her lip, obviously nervous. The truth is she is confused and don't know what to do. Siwon told her to text him or call him once she's done so he can pick her up. But here Taeyeon, kindly offering to drive her home, well Siwon's home. And she herself actually want to spend more time with Taeyeon if that's possible.

"Sure. Thank you, Taeyeon." And Tiffany finally made a decision.

Taeyeon and Tiffany just get inside Taeyeon's car when Tiffany's phone suddenly ringing. Tiffany can guess who is the caller. She mentally scolded herself for not turning off the phone or at least put it into silent mode.

"Who is it? You're not going to answer it?" Taeyeon innocently asked because she is purely just curious as to why Tiffany let the phone to keep on ringing rather than pick up the call. It might be an important call right? Taeyeon thought.

"Uh, yeah. I will." Tiffany unsurely said before she slowly tap her phone's screen to answer the call.

"H-hello?" Not a good start, Tiffany.

"Babe, where are you? Have you finish with your girls' day out today? It's pretty late now." Siwon from the another line said.

Tiffany unconsciously gulped and eyeing Taeyeon from the corner of her eyes before she answered.

"Yeah, i'm on my way back home right now. Don't worry."

"What? Why you're not telling me? I told you to text me or call me so i can pick you up." Siwon said in disapproval. He thought Tiffany is taking taxi because she didn't want to troubled him. If only he knows..

"I'm sorry. Taeyeon offered me a ride since we were together today."

"Ah, right. You're with my sister in law." Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows in discontent once she heard how Siwon just called Taeyeon. She's not marrying your brother, at least not yet. So she's not your sister in law. Tiffany want to said that to him but she hold it in.

"Yeah." Tiffany closed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter