After Practice

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

You walked out of the practice with Boyfriend and Kwangmin. When you looked up at Kwangmin, you spotted that he's making a sad look.

"Oppa, is something wrong?" You asked.

"It's nothing." Kwangmin said sadly.

"You can tell me. Is it something your manager said?" You asked curiously.

"Like I said, it's nothing." Kwangmin said.

"Come on Kwangmin, just tell her what wrong." Youngmin suggested.

"I really don't like to talk about it." Kwangmin sighed as he continue to walk on.

You made a surprise look as you saw the expression on his face. You then started to feel bad and sighed.

"It's alright _______. You didn't do anything wrong." Jeongmin said.

"It's probably something our manager said." Minwoo said.

"I'm still surprised that he have a girlfriend before us." Donghyun said.

You looked at Donghyun and you started to smile.

"Thanks for the support guys." You smiled.

Kwangmin was walking alone, until Youngmin caught up to him.

"Kwangmin!" Youngmin called out.

Kwangmin stopped and Youngmin walked up to him.

"What's wrong? You seem upset about something. _______ is starting to worry about you. And now she feel bad." Youngmin said.

"Like, I said...it's nothing hyung." Kwangmin said.

"Come on, just tell me what happen." Youngmin said.

"I really don't like to talk about it." Kwangmin said sadly.

"We're twins. Maybe, I can help you with something." Youngmin smiled.

"Ok...fine..., when he spotted _______ I notice on his face that he was mad or something. That when I knew he was going to talk to me in private." Kwangmin explained.

"So...you knew right away something bad was going to happen." Youngmin said.

"Right..., then when we talked....he said that I have to break up with her." Kwangmin said sadly.

Youngmin made a surprise look and then slowly turned into a sad look.

"Kwangmin, I'm sorry." Youngmin said sadly.

"But I don't want to break up with her!? She's like the sweetest girl I ever met. She's actually special to me." Kwangmin explained.

"I can tell you really care about her." Youngmin smiled.

"I do...it's just hard." Kwangmin said.

"I understand. But, why did he want you to break up with ______?" Youngmin asked.

"Probably because she's not famous and all. And it's going to be hard. Since the fans might get suspicious. I would keep this a secret, but he said even the reporter might get suspicious." Kwangmin explained.

Youngmin sighed and said, "You know you're going to have to tell her soon."

"Kwangmin!" You called out from a far.

"I know...but, I think when it's the right time." Kwangmin said.

Kwangmin smiled then he started to wave at you. You walked up to him and made a sad look.

"Are you still sad?" You asked.

"No..." Kwangmin said.

He then hugged you tightly and you made a surprise look.

"Kwangmin..." You said.

"Gomawo..." Kwangmin smiled.

You slowly started to smile and then hug Kwangmin back. Boyfriend then made a confused look.

"Can someone tell me why is Kwangmin sad?" Jeongmin asked.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you what happened." Youngmin said. "But...later on." He added.