A Surprised Visit

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

It was already the next day, Boyfriend was practicing early in the morning and all of a sudden they heard the door open. When they heard the door it got their attention..."Annyeongha-" Boyfriend greeted as they bowed. When they looked up...that was when they stopped.

The person in front of them was __________ they were all curious including Youngmin. "What are you doing here?" Youngmin asked.

"Youngmin, can we talk?" ________ asked as she crossed her arms.

"...about?" Youngmin asked.

"Babo! Please!" _________ said.

Youngmin sighed and followed __________ out of the practice room. Youngmin was leaning against the wall while for __________  she was making a sad look. "Well what is it?" Youngmin asked.

"It's about _________." ____________ said.

"Well, what about her?" Youngmin asked.

"I'm tired of seeing her sad. I know why Kwangmin broke up with her but, isn't there a way for them to be back together?" __________ asked.

Youngmin just shrugged carelessly and said, "Molla."

"Babo! You're not helping..." __________ said with a sad look.

"Look, I know how sad she is...but, Kwangmin is also sad as well. Besides, have you seen him in the night. Whenever we finish practice or a performance, every night I always see him cry. All he's been thinking about was __________ everyday." Youngmin explained.

"She does the same..." __________ said sadly.

"Besides, isn't she happy? She has that Kevin person." Youngmin said.

"It's not the same..." ___________ said sadly.

"What's not the same?..." Someone asked out of nowhere.

Youngmin and _________ looked and spotted Kwangmin making a serious look. "Annyeong _________, what are you doing here early in the morning?" Kwangmin asked.

"Mianhae...I just wanted to tell Youngmin something." _________ said as she started to smile.

"Oh! Well, we have to practice...besides, our manager might be mad." Kwangmin said.

________ nodded and said, "Nae...I understand. See you guys."

________ walked passed Kwangmin, and Kwangmin sighed sadly. When _________ was walking away, she suddenly stopped out of nowhere. She looked back and looked at Youngmin with a sad look. Youngmin looked up and spotted her making a sad look. She then turned back and walked away without saying anything else.

__________ exited out of Starship Ent. and once when she open the door someone suddenly walked in. "_________?" The person asked.

__________ made a curious look at first and she slowly looked up. When she looked up, she spotted Kevin...making a curious look at her. "What are you doing here?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Huh? Oh! It's nothing...I'll be going. See you later Kevin." _________ said as she rushed out.

________ walked out and she was surprised...but, at the same time she was supicious. Why would Kevin come here anyway? _________ thought curiously.

Suddenly, her phone rang...she got her phone out and read the message from you.

Unnie! I'm bored! Can we hang out?

________ started to smile at your text message and then she replied:

Sure...I'm on my way...besides, it's not that far. See you later...annyeong~!


Boyfriend was at the practice room practicing. Suddenly the door opened, right away they stopped and looked to see who it was...they made a surprise look. All except for Kwangmin...

"Kevin?" Kwangmin asked as he crossed his arm.

"Hey...um...can we talk?" Kevin asked.

Kwangmin looked at Donghyun and Donghyun nodded. Kwangmin sighed and exited the practice room along with Kevin following behind. Both of them were outside the hall and then Kwangmin asked, "Ok...so what is it?"

"I just need to ask you something...something, I need to know..." Kevin said.

"If it's about ________, then we're done with this conversation." Kwangmin said as he was about to reach for the door.

Kevin quickly blocked it and asked, "Can't you just listen to me?"

"Why?! If it's about _________ then I really don't want to mention about it. I broke up with her and that's it...nothing else." Kwangmin said.

Kwangmin reached for the doorknob again, but then Kevin suddenly blurted out, "Babo...she's still in love with you!"

Kwangmin stood there surprised and slowly turned back and asked, "Mwoyoe...?"...