I'm Sorry...

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

Kwangmin looked away then he looked back at you. You looked at Kwangmin and your eyes started to get watery.

"Mian haeyo..." Kwangmin said.

You didn't know what to say to Kwangmin and that was when you start to have tears flowing down your cheek.

"I...came all the way here...just to see you! Now...you're just leaving me behind again. Wae?! I been keeping that promise ever since you went to Korea." You cried out.

"It what my manager said. I never wanted to leave you _______. I still love you. It's just that...I have to listen to my manager." Kwangmin said sadly.

"I been...all alone last year...waiting for a chance to come to Korea just to see you. I promise that we will be together again..." You said sadly.

"I know you did! And I'm sorry...I have to leave you behind but, I never wanted to be this way." Kwangmin said.

You looked up at him and Kwangmin started to hug you tightly.

"We can still be friends...I promise, that I'm always here for you... _______..." Kwangmin said.

"Kwangmin..." You said sadly.

You started to hug Kwangmin and you cried on his shoulder.

"I still love you...just promise...me that you won't leave me behind." You said sadly.

"I promise...I will never give up on you..." Kwangmin said.

"That what you wanted to tell me...this whole time... You should have just told me..." You suggested.

"I was trying to...but, when I try to tell you. I started to feel sad leaving you behind." Kwangmin said.

"I understand...just promise...even though...we're not together...you will always be there for me." You said.

Kwangmin made a surprise look then he started to smile.

"It's a promise..." Kwangmin said.