Goodbye...Or Is It?

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

You headed back early in the morning without saying goodbye. You have a feeling if you said goodbye, you might be heartbroken. You headed back to the States and you were in college. You focus on your education more than anything else, but...you never forgotten about Kwangmin or your friends in Korea. It was like the best adventure of your life.

You were in your dorm study of course. Your friends went out except for you. You would want to go, but...you didn't. As you were studying you just remember something. You looked to your left and it was your drawer. You smile slightly as you looked at the pikachu that has the note. Also, it was right next to a picture of you and Kwangmin.

You picked up the picture and you stared at it. You sighed sadly and set it back down. You looked around and just stand up out of nowhere and headed outside for some fresh air.

You were enjoying the fresh air and it was a nice day. You didn't know it was this perfect. You sitting down on the bench and just walk people passed by. Mostly you see couples, which made you smile. But, it also makes you feel sad.

Your smile slowly faded away but, out of nowhere...someone covered your eyes. You were surprised at first and then asked, "Mwoyoe? Who is this?"

The person stayed quiet, which made you curious. "Um...come on I'm serious, who is this?" You asked.

"...It's been a while _________." The person said.

That voice...why is it so familiar to you? You slowly stayed quiet and grabbed the person's hand and moved it away from your eyes. You turned behind you and that was when you spotted...him. "Kwangmin..." You said surprised as you stand up quickly.

Kwangmin looked at you with a smile and said, "Annyeong, I missed you."

"Is it really you?" You asked surprised.

Kwangmin looked at you and just hugged you. You were surprised at first but, you slowly hugged back. "Oppa, I missed you." You said. When you said that, right away you feel like crying.

"Araso...I came back...just for you." Kwangmin smiled.

You felt happy, you felt like you're not heartbroken anymore. You didn't want to let go of his hug. Kwangmin looked at you and then kissed your forehead. You were surprised but, it made you smiled. Both of you guys looked into each other eyes and leaned in for a kiss.

You missed his kiss. His warm lips, it makes you feel tingly and happy. Oppa, I missed you so much. I'm glad you came back for me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the years, both you and Kwangmin went back to Korea. Both of you guys were happily married and you were in love. You didn't want to let him go...you loved him. It was morning and you were cooking for him.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Knock knock...

"Who could that be?" You asked curiously.

You started to walk over to the door and opened it, you were surprised since you spotted all your friends. "________ dongsaeng!" Minwoo said happily.

"Minwoo?!" You said surprised.

"Dongsaeng-ah!" __________ said happily.

"Nice to see you again it's been a while." Youngmin said as he gave you a hug.

"Oppa, it's nice to see you as well." You smiled.

"_______!" Kevin said as he hugged you tightly.

"It's been a while!" You said happily.

"What's going on?" Kwangmin asked.

"Kwangmin!" Youngmin smiled.

"Hyung?!" Kwangmin said surprised.

"Everyone is here." You smiled.

"Since we heard she was back, we decided to visit you guys." _________ said.

"You guys didn't have to." You said surprised.

"Well, we wanted to keep it a surprise." ________ smiled.

"So I heard you guys are married as well." Kwangmin said as he crossed his arms at Minwoo and Youngmin.

Both of them smiled and they looked at __________ and __________ who were smiling back. "It's true." Minwoo said.

"Aw! I'm happy for you guys." You said happily.

You were happy that everyone was here to see you. You missed all of them and it has been how many years. To you, this must be the best day of your life. You get to see your friends, be back in Korea, and you're back with someone you really love...Kwangmin.

I would actually never forget this moment. This is the best day of my life...everyone is special to me no matter what. But, by the far, the most special person I care about the most...is my wonderful pikachu Kwangminnie! I love you! You thought happily...


Annyeong! Well that's the end of this story. Which means, it's finally done! I have so many to finish but, I'm glad that I finish this story! Thank you guys so much for reading. All the subscribers! I love you guys, along with my awesome friends for reading this. I have so many supports and wonderful comments from you guys, that I plan to keep working on my stories. I have so many other stories to finish, but I'm glad I finish with this one. I use all my hard work for you guys to like it.

Thank you guys so much! Saranghaeyo~! Be sure to check out my other stories! :)