I Still Love Her

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

"I said, she still in love with you." Kevin repeated.

Kwangmin stood there silent and he slowly moved his hand away from the doorknob. "What do you mean?" He suddenly asked.

"She's been thinking about you everyday. And I notice when she thinks about you she starts to cry. I'm tired of seeing her cry every single day. ...I tried to cheer her up, but nothing's works! ...Why did you even break her heart in the first place?" Kevin explained.

He started to make a sad look and then walked away without saying anything else, "I always been loving her..." Kwangmin said.

Kevin stopped and he looked back at Kwangmin. Kwangmin looked at Kevin and he made a sad look. "The truth is...I actually do want her back. But, I don't know how to say this. She has always been there for me...but, when I had to break up with her...I notice I have been falling apart." Kwangmin explained sadly.

"Wait, you "had" to?" Kevin asked with a suspicious look.

Kwangmin looked up and he made a sad look, "The reason why I broke up with her is because, my manager told me to. She actually visit me here...because I met her before. I went to her school and then, I had to leave her behind. I felt sad for leaving her all alone, but then...she came back for me. But, now...I made her more sad by breaking her heart. My manager told me to break up with her...because, she wasn't famous and fans might be mad of me dating a fan. If I want to date someone, my manager suggested an idol." Kwangmin explained.

"...But, _________ is an idol right?" Kevin asked.

"...Maybe, but I'm not sure if my manager will accept it." Kwangmin said.

"So you still loved her?" Kevin sighed.

"...I been loving her." Kwangmin said sadly.


You were with your friend __________ at a small cafe. You were drinking a hot chocolate while _________ was drinking a mango smoothie. She looked up at you and then she started to make a sad look. "Gwenchana?"

You looked up and then asked, "Mwoyoe?"

"You seem like...something's stuck on your mind." __________ said as she made a suspicious look at you.

"Aniyo." You answered. "It's nothing...honest." You smiled.

"Ok then..." _________ said as she leaned back on her chair.

"Dongsaeng-ah, I know you're thinking about him." _________ suddenly said.

"Mwo?! I'm not!" You said surprised.

You looked away and made a sad look, you then mumbled, "You don't have to remind me about him. I don't want to hear about him anymore."

___________ gave you a sad look. Right away she started to feel bad about Kwangmin hurting you. It's not your fault...he still loves you. __________ thought sadly.

All of a sudden you looked up when a person walked in. Right away, you made a surprise look. _________ was curious and start to wonder why is your expression like that. She looked behind and right away, she did the same expressions as yours...