I'm Sorry But You Can't Date Her

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

You spotted Kwangmin walking out of the room with his manager then you made a worried look.

"Don't worry _______. You didn't do anything wrong." Donghyun said as he put his hand on your shoulder.

"I guess you're right." You sighed sadly.

Kwangmin's manager looked at Kwangmin then he sighed.

"You never told me you had a girlfriend before." The manager said sadly.

"I'm sorry...mian haeyo." Kwangmin said.

"Well...since you haven't told me. You need to break up with her." The manager suggested.

"What?! Why?!" Kwangmin asked surprised.

"Kwangmin, she's like being a distraction to you." The manager said.

"No...she's not. _______ is actually a nice girl. She didn't do anything wrong!" Kwangmin said.

"I'm sorry Kwangmin. But, if the reporters find out about this, who knows what might happen between you 2." The manager said.

"But...she traveled all the way here to see me." Kwangmin said. "I just can't leave her behind." Kwangmin said sadly.

"Wait, she came all the way here?! Why did she do that?!" The manager asked surprised.

"Before, I came here. I went to the US. I was actually new at her school and then, we started to become friends. After that...more than friends. Until, my mom told me I have to go to Korea because of this. I never really wanted to leave her behind until she promise that she will come here." Kwangmin explained.

"If I break up with her now...I don't know what will happen between us." Kwangmin said sadly.

"You really care about her...don't you Kwangmin?" His manager asked.

"Yeah...that's how much I love her." Kwangmin said.

"Well, I'm sorry...but...you have to break up with her. Just try not to hurt her feelings." The manager said as he walked away.

Kwangmin looked at ________ with a sad look and sighed.

"_______, I'm sorry..." Kwangmin said sadly.