You Should Audition

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

You and Kevin walked out of the small karaoke place after that. Then...it became an awkward moment for you guys again. Kevin looked at you but, he didn't know what to say until he finally thought of something.

"Um, _________ can I ask you something?" Kevin said as he broke out the silence.

You looked up and Kevin with a curious look and then asked, "Is something wrong?..."

"Well, since I have heard you sing...it's just that. You should audition for our company." Kevin suggested.

"Mwoyoe?! I really can't. I mean- it just th- singing in my thing but, I just can't do it alone. I'm not really that good of a singer." You said worriedly.

"I heard you sing and you were really good. You have got to at least try." Kevin said.

"Molla." You said sadly.

"It's going to be ok." Kevin said as he started to hug you from behind.

Your eyes started to widen as Kevin hugged you, and that was when you started to make an upset look.

"Kevin..." You said.

Just then someone walked up to you and then your eyes started to widen.

"_______..." Kwangmin said.

Kevin looked up with an upset look while you made a surprise look.

"Kwangmin..." You said. "What are you even doing here?!" You asked angrily.

"Can't we just talk!" Kwangmin said.

"Oh! Like you yelled at me and just walked away with another girl! Is that why you wanted to break up with me! Because, I was not that pretty than her!" You shouted.

"_________, jinjeong." Kevin said.

"No! I will not calm down!" You shouted again.

You then started to make a sad look and then started to cry. Your eyes started to become watery and your voice then cracks.

"Kwangmin...I thought you said that you care about me? You even said that to me last year that you won't leave me behind. Y-You promise that you would stay with me but, you couldn't since you have to go to Korea. I have been keep that promise and I haven't even forgot about it. I just feel like...you're making the wrong decision. Who do you even really love?! Me or that girl?!" You explained.

Kwangmin made a surprise look and then he slowly made a sad look.

"Just as I thought...you don't even know yet do you Kwangmin?" You asked.

"________, if you can just listen to me." Kwangmin said.

"Aniyo! Don't ever talk to me! Even if we see each other, I don't want to start this drama." You said angrily as you started to walk away.

Kevin made an upset look and then try to catch up you from behind.

"Gwenchana?" Kevin asked with a worried look.

You then stopped walking and then started to hug Kevin tightly.

"Kevin...I can't take this anymore! I have enough of this." You said as you started to cry on Kevin's shirt.

Kevin then started to feel bad and your hair back.

"_________-ah, it's going to be ok." Kevin said. Kevin then took a sigh and added, "I'm here for you..."