...Am I Falling For Kevin?

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

It was the next day, you slowly open your eyes and notice it was quiet. You made a curious look and when you looked around, you notice no one was there.

"Umma~!" You called out.

You got up from your bed and you started to look around. While you were looking around, that was when you spotted a note. You made a curious look and you started to read it:

Annyeong~!

I'm sorry, that I woke you up worried. I'm currently running some errands right now. So I'll be back later. Good luck on your first day of practice! :)

~Umma

"Aigoo, you seriously have to remind me about that." You sighed.

You set the note down on the table and you started to change. You walked out the door and when you closed it behind you, Kevin was walking passed you. Kevin was walking and he didn't notice that you were there. He started to smile at you, but you didn't notice.

"Morning ________!" Kevin said with a smile.

You looked up at Kevin and said, "Morning..."

"Are you ready for your first day of practice?" Kevin asked.

"...Don't remind me...it's going to make me more nervous." You said with a worried look.

"What's wrong with practice?" Kevin asked.

"Ani, it's nothing. It's just that, well...what if I messed up?" You asked.

Kevin made a worried look at you and said, "Ani, I know you're a great dancer. And even if you messed up, the other members and I will support you and help you out."

You made a surprise look when Kevin said that to you. You slowly started to look up at Kevin and all you see is Kevin smiling at you. "T-Thank you..." You said with a surprise look.

"Chumaneyo. Now come on, we might be late for practice." Kevin said as he grabbed your hand.

You made a surprise look as Kevin as he grabbed you by the hand. When both of you guys were running together, the only thing you focus on was you guys holding hands. It made you blush at first, but at the same time...it kind of reminded you of you and Kwangmin. Which suddenly changed into a sad look.

You and Kevin arrived at the dance studio and the other members of U-KISS was there. Kevin open the door and when you walked in you spotted the other members of U-KISS practicing. When they heard the door open, that was when they quickly stopped the music.

"Kevin! You're late!" Soohyun said with a serious look.

"Mianhae hyung. __________ was feeling lost so I decided to help her out." Kevin said with a smile.

"You and your excuses." Eli sighed.

"What?! It's true!" Kevin said with a surprise look.

"...Um, Kevin-oppa is right." You said shyly.

Everyone heard your voice and all the other members start to look at you curiously.

"Jinja?!" Kiseop said.

"See~! I told you!" Kevin said. "Thank you _______." Kevin said with a smile.

"Chumanae..." You said shyly.

"Ok...then, sorry Kevin." Soohyun said.

Everyone then started to get back to practice. Later on you were practicing the steps you were currently learning until, that was when you slipped. You fell back and was about to land on the ground, but...someone quickly caught you. You made a surprise look as you looked up and that was when you spotted Kevin's face.

"Gwenchana?" Kevin asked.

"Y...Yeah..." You said shyly.

"Just be sure to be careful next time. Araso?" Kevin said with a smile.

You looked at Kevin with a surprise look and then it slowly turned into a smile. "Arachii!" You said with an aegyo look.

"Aw...how cute." Kiseop said.

"She's so cute when she does aegyo." Aj said with a smile.

You felt embrassed that you started to blush a bit. Kevin just looked at you, and all he did was just smile at you...