Thinking Of Kwangmin All Of A Sudden

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

Your audition was already finish, you exit out of the company and you were really happy. While you walked out, you spotted _________ and __________ waiting for you.

"Well, how did it go?" _________ asked.

You stood there with a smile and then said, "I got in!"

"Ah! Jinja?! Chugaha haeyo!" __________ said happily.

"We should celebrate." __________ suggested.

"Yay!" You said happily.

You and your friends hang out at a resteraunt and you had fun. You couldn't smiling at your friends until that was when you remember something...Kwangmin. You remember that he always hang out with you and celebrate with you when you have done something good. You slowly made a sad look and your friends notice it quickly.

"Yah, Dongsaeng...you have to stop thinking about him." __________ said.

"How?! I just can't..." You said sadly.

"You just have to...it was Kwangmin's fault that he left you." _________ said.

"Araso...but, aigoo! It's hard! Ever since I first met him...the truth is...I can't stop loving him." You said sadly...

When you said that, someone heard it from behind. Youngmin and Minwoo stood there surprise and they made a sad look. __________ looked up and that was when she spotted Youngmin and Minwoo looking at their direction.

"I think we should go somewhere else." _________ suggested as she quickly got up.

"Unnie, gwenchana?" You asked.

"Nae...it's just that-" _________ said. She quickly got cut off when she spotted Youngmin signaling her. __________ made a nervous look and then put her stuff down. "Nevermind. Let just stay here. I'll be right back ok." _________ added.

____________ got up and then she walked out the door for some fresh air. While she stood there...she heard someone walking up behind her. ___________ made a sad look and then asked, "Why are you even here?...What do you want?"

"Hey, you need to watch your attitude. I just wanted to talk...that's all." Youngmin said.

__________ quickly turned around and she made a serious look, "About what?! Your brother hurted my "twin's" feelings. Now...what she does everyday is cry. She can't stop thinking about Kwangmin...every single day she always make a sad look. I'm always the one trying to cheer her up, but...guess what? It's not working!"

"...Kwangmin never wanted to break up with her!" Youngmin blurted out.

__________ made a surprise look and then she looked at Youngmin, "...What do you mean?"

"It's a long story..." Youngmin said.

"A long story...but, Kwangmin really loves her this whole time?" _____________ said with a curious look.

"Babo! Yes! But, what I have been seeing everyday is Kwangmin crying. He's been thinking about her everyday as well. He never meant to leave her...the reason he came back here was because of the band. I didn't know that she was coming back here. But, the truth is...he never wanted to let her go. It was our manager's fault, he wanted Kwangmin to break up with her so the fans won't be suspicious." Youngmin explained.

"...I'm sorry I didn't trust you..." __________ said as she looked away.

"Gwenchanayo, you just didn't mean to...but, don't tell Kwangmin that I told you. He might get mad, he really wants to get _________ back...someway...but, he doesn't know." Youngmin said.

"I would help, but...she might get mad at me..." _________ said sadly. "I'm sorry." _________ said.

__________ walked inside and she didn't look back. She then arrived back with her friends and you started to make a curious look.

"Hey, are you ok?" You asked.

"Huh? Yeah! I'm fine." __________ lied.

Youngmin was watching from the window and he spotted __________ smiling and laughing. He then started to make a sad look, Gomawo..._______... Youngmin thoguht sadly.