Realizing Something...

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

Things are pretty much back to normal now. You are now happy again, since you got back with Kwangmin. You loved Kwangmin this whole time. You couldn't forget about this wonderful memories you had with him ever since he met you. You were so happy to be in his arms again. But, you just realize something...you're not going to stay in Korea that long. You're never going to see Kwangmin again.

You heard a knock on your door and you quickly walk up to it. You opened it right away and spotted Kwangmin smiling at you while holding a picnic basket. "Annyeong, ready to go?" Kwangmin asked.

You gave out a fake smile and said, "Nae!"

You and Kwangmin were at the park. At first you felt relax...but inside you feel sad. You were laying your head on Kwangmin's shoulder. You sighed sadly and Kwangmin notice it right away, "Gwenchana?"

"Ani..." You answered sadly.

"Wae?" He asked.

"It's a long story." You said.

"You can tell me." Kwangmin said.

"No...because you might be sad." You said.

"Are you breaking up with me?!" Kwangmin asked surprised.

You quickly moved your head away from Kwangmin and punched him on the side of the arm. "Babo! No! I love you!" You blurted out.

"Araso..." Kwangmin smiled. "Finally you said that to me!"

You looked away and all you did was pouted, "Oppa! You know that is not funny."

"Araso..." Kwangmin sighed as he started to hug you from behind.

You made a surprise look at first and you looked at Kwangmin. He started to lay his head on your shoulder and sighed happily. All you could do was just smile. That was when you started to lay your head on top his head. If only I can tell you... You thought sadly.

Both of you guys were walking back. You wanted to tell him...but, how? You wanted to be happy with Kwangmin. You wanted to stay in Korea...but, you can't. You don't want to make your mom upset. Oppa,...I want to tell you but, how...? You sighed sadly.

Kwangmin notice your sigh and also, he spotted your sad look. He then stopped walking and looked at you worriedly. "Gwenchana?" Kwangmin asked.

You didn't want to make eye contact at him so you just looked at the ground. "Yah! ~~~~!" Kwangmin called out.

"Mwoyoe?" You asked sadly.

"What's wrong?" Kwangmin asked as he made a worried look.

You sighed sadly and said, "It's nothing oppa...honest."

"Are you sure?" Kwangmin asked.

You nodded slowly but, Kwangmin didn't listen. He suddenly lift your head up to make eye contact at him. You then started to look into his eyes. "Tell me...jebal..." Kwangmin said.

You can tell that Kwangmin was worried about you. His eyes, when you look at him...he seems frightened. He probably might already knows what's wrong with you...does he?

"Oppa, I'm not sure." You sighed sadly as you looked away.

"Is it about us? Are we breaking up?" Kwangmin asked surprised.

You wanted to cry when Kwangmin say that but, you were trying to hold your tears. "Ani, it's about us...but...it's not that." You said sadly.

Kwangmin made a curious look and spotted you slowly turning back to him and facing him. You slowly put your head up. You were trying to make eye contact with him but, it didn't work out well. You saw how Kwangmin's expression is right now. You didn't know what to say...but, you had to say.

You started to take a deep breath and that was when you said, "...It's about...us being separated..."