The Audition

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

You walked out of your room and then spotted Kevin right in front of you when he was about to knock on your door. Your eyes started to widen in surprise when you spotted Kevin looking at you.

"Kevin...what are you doing here?" You asked nervously.

"________, are you heading out?" Kevin asked.

"Well, yeah...wait? You didn't answer my question, what are you doing here? Do you need something?" You asked curiously.

"Actually, there's something I want to tell you." Kevin said.

You made a surprise look and then started to look up at Kevin more.

"Which is...?" You said.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I overheard your conversation. Your friends talked about auditioning in the same company." Kevin explained nervously.

"And...? Is there something about that?" You asked curiously.

Kevin sighed and then said, "Are you going to audition for it?"

You made a look and then you looked at Kevin. You can tell from his eyes that he made a nervous look. You didn't know what to say, you promise your friends including your mom that you were going to auditon.

What should I really tell Kevin...? You thought worriedly.

You took a deep breath and still spotted Kevin looking at you with a nervous look.

"Yeah...I'm actually going there right now to your company and ask when is my audition. If I do get in,...then I guess we might be working together." You explained.

Kevin made a surprise look and then he started to smile at you. You started to smile back as you saw his cute smile.

"So, you finally have decided?" Kevin asked.

You smiled and then you nodded. Kevin smiled and then he just started to hug you surprisngly.

"Thank you! Thank you...!" Kevin said happily.

You started to hug him back and then Kevin hugged you tightly.

"Kevin, I can't breath." You said surprised.

Kevin made a surprise look and then he started to move away from you.

"Oh! Mianhae!" Kevin said as he backed away.

You just smiled at him and you didn't know what to say. From behind, Jeongmin was walking and he was going to visit you, until...that was when he spotted you and Kevin.

Is that _________? Jeongmin thought to himself...