Should I Really Audition?...

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

It was already the next day and you were laying down on your bed. You made a sad look and didn't know what to do. After that argument with Kwangmin,...that was when your heart started to become broken. Your friends arrived and they spotted you just laying on your bed making a sad look.

"Dongsaeng-ah, are you alright?" _________ asked with a worried look.

"Do I look ok?" You asked yourself.

"You should stop being negative. I mean, you just have to forget about Kwangmin someway." _________ suggested.

"Mwoyoe?! I just can't! Kwangmin has always been there for me. I just don't know what to do!" You said sadly.

"She has been acting like this for the past 2 weeks." Your mom said sadly.

"Araso..." _________ said.

"Besides, we heard that Kevin suggested you to audition to become a singer." _________ said.

You made a surprise look and then you quickly sat up from your bed.

"Where the heck did you guys heard that from?" You asked.

"Kevin. While we were walking, he spotted us and well...suggested that if you're going to audition or not." _________ explained nervously.

"Aniyo! I'm not even sure! Even though...singing is not my thing." You said sadly.

"_________, we heard you sing once and you were really good. Who cares if you don't like it or not. For our opinion, I suggest that you should audition." _________ said.

"B-B-But I'm unsure! What if Kwangmin might get upset." You said sadly as you put the pillow in your face.

"...We'll be here for you." __________ said.

"I think I have to agree with these girls." Your mom said with a smile.

"Mom..." You said with a surprise look.

Your mom nodded and then said, "These girls want you to go audition. Who cares if that Kwangmin kid get upset. His mom maybe my closet friend, but...you should go for the auditon."

You didn't know what to say until you have thught for a moment, you then started to smile and then said, "Ok...fine...I will audition."

Your mom and your friends gave out a smile and then they nodded. What you didn't know that Kevin was listening to your conversation. He heard you say yes and then he started to smile.

Gomawo...________... Kevin thought happily as he gave out a smile.