A Whole Day At An Amusement Park: The Water Ride

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

You and Kwangmin were walking together and you just realize that you started to feel less awkward around Kwangmin. You looked at Kwangmin and you notice that he was just smiling at you. You made a surprise look and then you smiled back.

Kwangmin-ah, I miss you... You thought with a smile.

Both of you guys were still walking until that was when a water ride popped up in front of you. You made surprise look and then you decided you want to go on it. That was when you turned to Kwangmin and gave out a smile, "Kwangmin-ah! Can we go on that ride." You pointed out.

Kwangmin looked at you and then he started to laugh. You made a curious look at him and then asked, "Yah! Why are you laughing?!"

"Mianhae, it's just...you're so cute when you talk in your girly voice..." Kwangmin teased.

Your eyes widen in surprise and then you punched Kwangmin on the arm, "Yah! Stop acting like a bobo!" You shouted as you crossed your arms.

Kwangmin smiled at you and then he grabbed your wrist once again. You made a confused look and then he started to drag you to the water ride. Both of you guys sat in the front and then you were exicted. The ride has started and it started out quiet. It was peaceful and you even crossed under a bridge. You started to enjoy the ride until something almost fell on you. You quickly moved to the side by surprise and Kwangmin made a surprise look as you moved close to him.

You made a curious look and when you looked up you spotted 2 guys holding an ice cream, "Dude! What the heck why would you spill ice cream on me?!" You shouted out.

You would move back to your spot, but the bad part is you can't. You kind of notice that you were sitting really close to Kwangmin. You felt your heart thumping really quick and your face slowly started to become red. Then there was tunnel, the ride slowly went up the tunnel and since it was your first time, you kind of felt nervous.

When you reached the tip there was not even a slide so you made a curious look, "That was all?" You asked.

"Ani..." Kwangmin said with a smile.

As the ride continue to go on, that was when you spotted the real one. While it was kind of on the tip, the ride suddenly stopped. Everyone made a worried look and wonder what's going on. You made a nervous look and that was when you hang on to Kwangmin's arm. Kwangmin made a surprise look and then he started to smile at you.

"Oppa! What happened?" You said in a worried voice.

"It's alright...and I think the ride has stopped." Kwangmin said.

Suddenly that was when the ride started to go on. You felt more nervous and started to grip more on to Kwangmin's arm. As it was on the tip, that was when it slided down quick. As it landed on the ground water was splashed all over you and Kwangmin. You made a surprise look that some of your clothes got wet. The ride was already over and then you got off with Kwangmin. While you guys were walking out of the ride you saw the picture of you and Kwangmin.

Kwangmin was making a scared look while for you, you made a scared look and you were holding on to Kwangmin. You made a surprise look that you saw it and then you started to feel embrassed.

"How much is it?" Kwangmin asked.

"$15." The person said.

"Ok, I'll buy it." Kwangmin said.

"Mwo?" You said as you tilted your head.

You then saw Kwangmin got a copy of the picture and then you started to feel more embrassed.

"Why would you even buy that?" You asked.

"Because, you look cute when you're scared." Kwangmin said as he smiled at you.

"Yah! It's not even that funny babo!" You said with a serious look.

"...Just admit it, you were scared, besides...when the ride was kind of stuck...you called me oppa." Kwangmin teased.

You didn't even know what he was talking about until that was when you finally figured it out. Your eyes widen in surprise and then your face slowly started to turn red. Kwangmin notice it and smiled at you, "Gwenchanayo...besides, I'm always here for you..." Kwangmin said.

You made a surprise look and then you slowly smiled at him, "But...I wasn't that scared." You said saracastically.

"With this picture...you do." Kwangmin teased.

"Babo!" You shouted out.