I Actually Do Miss You...

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

It was already night time and you and Kwangmin were walking together. Both of you guys felt awkward and you had nothing to say. You looked at Kwangmin with the corner of your eye and you just saw him just walking. You started to smile since you remember that he always make you smile.

"Kwangmin..." You called out as you stopped walking all of a sudden.

Kwangmin was right in front of you and everything stopped. You made a worried look and when Kwangmin turned around he made a curious look. "Is something wrong?" Kwangmin asked.

You just stood there surprise when he made that curious look. Whenever you look at him, his cuteness and his looks makes you blush right away. You started to feel nervous, you wanted to tell Kwangmin that you miss him and you want to be with him again. You started to shake a little and your face was blushing red. Kwangmin made a curious look and just stood there.

You looked up at him and then blurted out, "Kwangmin saranghae~!" Kwangmin made a surprise look and your eyes widen in shock. You didn't know what to say...you just stood there. When you said that, you feel like you wanted to cry. Your eyes started to become watery and Kwangmin notice it quickly.

"...M-Mianhae, I didn't mean to say that." You stuttered. Your voice started to crack everytime you talk. Kwangmin made a sad look and walked up to you. You were trying to hold your back your tears but, you couldn't. You slowly looked up at Kwangmin, and that was when tears started running down your face.

Kwangmin made a sad look and then he started to wipe them. He then started to smile at you and hug you tightly. "_________, is it true?" Kwangmin asked.

"N-Nae...I do miss you. K-Kwangmin, the reason I came back to Korea was because of you. I actually have been keeping that promise...and you broke up with me. Throughout the whole life, my friends were trying to cheer me up. But, none of it worked." You exlained.

Kwangmin made a surprise look at you and said, "You always loved me. You never let me go did you?"

"...Yeah, Kwangmin. I know you broke up with me. But, why? Couldn't you tell me why?" You asked nervously.

Kwangmin didn't know what to say and he just stood there. He looked at you and then put both of his hands on the sides of your face. "_________, uljima. I do love you. It's just that, it's a long story." Kwangmin said sadly.

"Oppa..." You cried.

Kwangmin made a sad look and then he slowly lean in and kissed your lips. You made a surprise look that your eyes were widening in shock. Everything was slow...and you didn't know what to do. You actually missed Kwangmin kissing you. After a while, you eyes slowly started to close. Kwangmin slowly moved away and you opened your eyes.

"Saranghae." Kwangmin said.

"But, why would you break up with me?" You asked worriedly.

"I wish I could tell you. But, mianhae...I can't." Kwangmin said sadly.

Kwangmin walked you home and you made a sad look. When you arrived home, Kwangmin started to hug you tightly. "I'm sorry, but...even though we're not a couple anymore. Promise me that you won't forget about me." Kwangmin said.

"Araso, I won't. Besides, I always love you..." You said.

Kwangmin moved away and then he kissed your forehead. "Goodnight." Kwangmin said.

You opened the door and you started to wave bye to him. "Goodnight." You said shyly.

Kwangmin then walked away and you walked inside. You notice your mom was not home and you made a sad look. You walked to your bed and you fell back and sighed. You then started to smile since you remember that you finally get to hang out with Kwangmin again. You started to blush really red and you couldn't stop smiling.

Thank you...Kwangmin. You thought happily. "Saranghae." You said with a smile.