Kevin's Aegyo Moment

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

It became an awkward moment between you and Kevin. There was silence between you guys and you don't even know what to say. Both of you guys continue on walking until that was when you spotted a small karaoke place.

"A karaoke place..." You said with a curious look.

Kevin made a curious look as well and notice that you were looking at the karaoke place. He then started to smile and grab your wrist. You looked up and made a surprise look at him. All he did was just gave out a smile. Then both of you guys walked in the small karaoke place.

"Kevin, you really don't have to do this." You said as you arrived in a small room.

"Come on, it might be fun." Kevin said with a smile.

You made a look at him but, then you just sighed. You started to sit down and notice that Kevin will be singing first. Kevin took a deep breath and then he just gave out a smile. You started to smile back and sighed. That was when Kevin started to sing his song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlAmPIC_ZMg

You started to listen to the song as Kevin sang that song to you. You gave out a smile but then you made a sad look when you suddenly thought of Kwangmin.

_________ why are you even thinking about him? You thought to yourself.

When Kevin stopped singing he then made a worried look.

"Gwenchana?" Kevin asked with a worried look.

You looked up and spotted Kevin making that worried look at you.

"Aniyo. It's nothing." You said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Kevin asked.

"Well yeah...but, nado molla! Whenever I'm with you. I feel happy and all. But...I just feel like...where ever I go...I always thought of Kwangmin." You explained sadly.

"You really love him that much don't you?" Kevin asked.

"Nae...I just can't let him go...not just yet." You said.

Kevin nodded and then made a sad look. He then started to look at you and that was when he toss you the mic.

"It's your turn to sing." Kevin said.

"Oh no! Um...singing is not really my thing." You said nervously.

"Just try it! It's just for fun." Kevin said with a smile.

You made a nervous look but took a deep breath. And that was when you started to sing your song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q74ERnkpok

Kevin was listening to you sing and all he could do was just smile at the way you sing. Your song ended and then you made a nervous look.

"Well, what you think?" You asked curiously.

"Amazing...that's all I have to say." Kevin said with a smile.

You made a surprise look at Kevin's compliment and all you could do was just give out a smile as well...