A Whole Day At An Amusement Park

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

You made a surprise look at what you were seeing in front of you, "Well, what do you think?" Kwangmin asked suddenly.

You turned around and spotted Kwangmin looking at you with a curious look. You smiled and then said, "It's great! But, why would you take me here?"

"Because, I remember that you always love to go to amusement parks. Besides, I remember that you acted like a kid whenever we're here." Kwangmin teased.

You made a surprise look that your eyes widen in shock. You then suddenly punch Kwangmin on the arm, "Yah! You know that's not funny." You mumbled as you crossed your arms and quickly turned away.

Kwangmin made a surprise look as you turned away and then from behind he just gave you a smile, but you didn't notice it...

~Kwangmin's POV~

I actually miss her when she acts like that. I even remember that this was her favorite place...we always had fun that time..._________ the truth is I really do miss you, but I actually don't know how to express my actual feelings to you...You were always there for me that time and all I just did was just left you behind.

I wish I could apologize someway, but...how?...

"Kwangmin? Kwangmin-ah!" You called out.

I blinked my eyes how many times and then I turned over to __________. As usual, she was making that curious look at me...which I think it's kind of cute of her.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"Where should we go first?" You said as you made a curious look and tilted your head to the right.

I actually smiled everytime she does that. She just reminds me of a little girl being lost and can't find her oppa...

~No One's POV~

"Actually where ever you want to go." Kwangmin suggested.

You started to pout and then mumbled, "You're making it harder than I thought."

You then started walking and then Kwangmin try to catch up from behind, "You comin' slow-poke?" You asked as you gave out a smile.

"Yah! Wait up!" Kwangmin said as he try to catch up with you.

You were walking still and then while you were walking that was when you quickly stopped. Kwangmin notices you stopped in front of him and then he gave out a curious look, "Mwo?" He asked with a curious look.

You looked over to the side with the corner of your eye and you spotted a laser tag place. You started to gaze at it trying to be sure if you want to go there or not. Kwangmin made a confused look as he looked at the laser tag place, he then started to look at you and then notice that you were gazing at it. He then started to smile and grab your wrist by surprise.

You looked down and notice that Kwangmin has grabbed your wrist and then that was when he started to drag you to the laser tag place. You were trying to stop but, you can't. Your feet were being dragged quickly by Kwangmin, "Yah! Kwangmin, where are we going?" You asked.

"What does it look like, we're going in there." Kwangmin said as he pointed at the laser tag place.

You made a surprise look and then he dragged you all the way inside. The line was really long but, you and Kwangmin waited for how many hours. It was finally your turn and Kwangmin was following you from behind. You picked out a vest and then the game was going to start. You were in a dark room that was kind of hard to see, Kwangmin just disappeared out of nowhere so then you quickly started to hide so you won't get hit.

You went to your hiding spot and then shoot many people out of nowhere. Just then while you were shooting someone shot you from behind. You notice it quickly, when your turned around from behind, you spotted that Kwangmin was the one that shot you.

"Hey! What was that for?!" You asked with a surprise look.

"Mwo? It's fun!" Kwangmin said with a smile.

You made a serious look and then you try to shoot him. Kwangmin ran away quickly but then you chased him throughout the whole game. It was already over and you walked out with Kwangmin. You looked up at the score board and notice that you got a hi-score. You were surprised by what your score was and then out of nowhere you just hugged Kwangmin. Kwangmin made a surprise look and then he hugged you tightly. You started to smile but, then you notice that you were hugging Kwangmin so you moved away quickly.

"Mianhae..." You said with a shy look.

"It's alright." Kwangmin said as he looked away.

It started to become silent between you 2, until you started to break the silence, "So! Where else should we go?" You asked.

"Molla..." Kwangmin shrugged.

"Oh, well we should look around." You suggested.

You started to walk and Kwangmin didn't pay attention until a few mintues he notice you were walking, "Yah! Wait up!" Kwangmin called out.

"Babo! You're slow~!" You teased...