The Big Day

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

It was already that time and you were feeling nervous. You didn't know what to do...you took a deep breath and just sighed.

Ok, you can do this. It's just one shot... You thought nervously.

As you took a one step to the door, you quickly then stopped and moved back.

I can't do this! I feel so stupid right now... You thought nervously.

"________?" Someone called out from behind.

You made a surprise look and once you turned around that was when you spotted Kevin just standing there. You spotted him with a smile and then he walked up to you.

"What are you doing out here?" Kevin asked with a curious look.

"Kevin, mianhae...but, I just can't do this anymore!" You said worriedly.

"Hey...wait what do you mean? Isn't today your audition?" Kevin asked.

"Nae, it's just...mianhae. I shouldn't have done this, I'm just nervous." You said sadly.

You started to walk away but, Kevin quickly grabbed you by the wrist.

"Wait! You can't just leave yet!" Kevin called out.

You made a surprise look and then looked back at Kevin.

"Kevin..." You said with a surprise look.

"Who cares if you're nervous. You just have to go for it." Kevin said. "It's ok if you're nervous, because...I know you will do great." He then added.

You started to blush a little bit and then you nodded.

"Ok, I'll do it." You said with a smile.

Kevin spotted you smile and then he smiled back and said, "Fighting!"

Both of you guys walked inside the building and Kevins showed you to your audition. It was already that time...your heart was beating quickly and you couldn't handle this kind of event...but, you have to try no matter what.

"Good luck..." Kevin said with a smile.

You looked up at Kevin and then smiled back.

"Gomawo...oppa." You said.

You walked in the doors and that was when it was time to start your audition...


~Kwangmin's POV~

Why do I feel so stupid...I actually do love her...she even came to see me! This is all the manager's fault...I shouldn't have done that. Everytime I see her...with her friends...she smile but not that much. I do care about her...and I love her. Ah! What should I even do!

I heard someone walking up to me and then I looked up, it was Youngmin.

"Kwangmin, gwenchana?" He asked with a worried look.

He knew that I was not ok, of course! I'm not ok! I broke up with the girl I really love and I already want her back! But, no...this is all the manager's fault. I wish I shouldn't have done that. I just want to turn back the time and tell her that I love her...as always!

"Aniyo...I feel stupid." I mumbled.

Youngmin made a sad look at me and that was when he sat next to me. I looked up at him with a curious look since I saw him sighed sadly.

"Kwangmin...it's ok. Besides, you're not stupid. You're just doing the right thing for your career." Youngmin said.

"Araso, but...hyung I don't even know what to do?! It's obvious that I already want her back! I miss her." I said sadly.

I feel like crying already, whenever I thought about her...I already want to see her...but, I can't...which is the sad part. _________, when am I going to see you again?...I just want to say is "I love you...and I want you back..."

"Like she's going to accept that?..." I mumbled to myself.

"Kwangmin, did you say something?" Minwoo asked with a curious look.

I looked up and spotted the other members looking at me with a worried look. I sighed sadly then I looked at the ground.

"Yeah...it's nothing." I lied sadly.