Another Person

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

You said good bye to Kwangmin and gave him a last hug, since you guys have to go your separate ways. Kwangmin looked at you and he spotted that you put your head down and you were making a sad look. Kwangmin lift your head up so you can look at him in the eyes.

"I know...this maybe be our last time spending time together. But...saranghaeyo." Kwangmin said.

"We're still friends...but, I just can't let it be this way." You said sadly.

You surprisingly hug Kwangmin tightly that you never wanted to let him go. Kwangmin's eyes widen but, he smiled then started to hug you back.

"I'm sorry..." Kwangmin said sadly.

Both of you guys looked at each other's eyes and leaned in until your lips touched. After a while, Kwangmin slowly then moved away and you still made a sad look.

"Well...good-bye...______." Kwangmin said sadly.

"Yeah...we should hang out again. And...thank you." You smiled.

Kwangmin walked away and you watched Kwangmin walked away. When he exited the hall, that was when you made a sad look. You started to cry again and when you leaned back you slowly slide down and sat on the ground. You bring your knees closer to you and cover your face while you were crying. You started crying your tears and they kept on running and they will never stop.

Kwangmin...mian haeyo... You thought sadly.

While you were crying, someone was walking down the hall and notice that you were near your room, but you were still crying. After all the crying, you fell asleep. The person made a curious look and he kneeled close to you that you didn't know that he was that close.

"Hey...are you ok?" The person asked curiously.

He notice that you didn't move and he slowly lift your face up. He notice how beautiful you look and you were sleeping.

"Um...wake up." The person said nervously.

You didn't hear his voice and you continue to sleep on. He then tap your shoulder and that was when you slowly wake up. You slowly open your eyes and spotted a different person making a curious look at you.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Mwo? What time is it?" You asked as you strecthed your arms.

"It's midnight...you just fell asleep here. I think it will be better if you sleep in your room." The person smiled.

"Thanks...besides, my name is ______." You smiled.

"I'm Kevin." Kevin said.

You nodded at Kevin and you watched him walked away. You went inside your room and spotted your mom was already asleep. You fell asleep on your bed and you made a sad look.

Do I really have to leave him behind... You thought sadly...