I Want To Tell You...But How?

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

It was already the next day, you slowly opened your eyes and then looked at the clock. It was 10AM in the morning and you then started to get off your bed. You started to change your clothes and fix your hair afterwards. While you were fixing your hair, that was when you spotted a picture of you and Kwangmin. You stopped brushing your hair and then you started to look at the picture. You dropped your brush and then that was when you made a sad look. You picked up the picture and then you made a sad look.

Kwangmin-ah...I missed you. I know I haven't seen you in a long time...ever since I arrived to Korea, you broke up with me...wae? You thought sadly.

Someone then suddenly opened the door and then when you looked up you spotted your mom walking in.

"Oh, mianhae...I just wanted to see if you're awake." Your mom said.

She then notice that you were making a sad look so then she started to make a sad look. She then started to walk over to you and then asked, "Is everything ok?"

"Ani...!" You blurted out as you stood up.

Your mom made a surprise look at you and then she started to feel bad. She spotted your arms were being crossed and that you were making a serious look.

"Umma, I just don't get it..." You said sadly.

"What you mean?" Your mom asked.

"I actually never get why Kwangmin broke up with me. ...The truth is, I can't stop thinking about him. Every single day, the person I always thought of was Kwangmin. I know my friends are trying to help me but, it's not working. I guess...the only person I need right now is Kwangmin-oppa." You explained sadly.

"Gwenchanayo, it's going to be alright. ___________ I know you're strong no matter what. Besides, everyone is trying to help you out. Who cares about Kwangmin. Just try to remember that, people will always help you out whenever you're sad." Your mom smiled.

"Gomawo..." You sighed sadly.

You suddenly then got up and then put on your shoes as you headed out the door, "Where are you going?" Your mom asked with a curious look.

You turned around and then said, "Just to get some fresh air."

You opened the door and then that was when you headed out. It was a nice day outside and you were walking all alone. While you were walking, you started to think about Kwangmin again. You started to remember all those fun memories that you have with him...you then started to become more sadder, since you always see Kwangmin smile at you in your memories.

Kwangmin... You said sadly.

While you were walking you slowly put your head down, that was when you bumped into someone. You fell back and landed on the ground and then you started to hear a familar voice, "Ah! Mianhae, I didn't see you there."

The person then started to help you up and that was when you looked up. Your eyes were widen in shock when you saw the person in front of you...which was Kwangmin. "K-K-Kwangmin...!" You said nervously.

"It's been a while _________..." Kwangmin said as he smiled at you.

He then suddenly let go of you and then you started to move slowly away a little bit. "Yeah..." You said with a worried look. You were surprised that you were seeing Kwangmin and it has been how many days you haven't seen him.

"So...what are you doing here?" You then asked suddenly.

"Huh? Oh...well I was just walking around for some fresh air. How about you?" Kwangmin said.

"Same here..." You said.

Both of you guys kind of felt awkward and you didn't know what to say after that. Kwangmin then started to look at you and notice that you were acting shy. He then started to smile and then that was when he grabbed your hand.

"Gaja!" Kwangmin said with a cheerful voice.

You made a surprise look as he grabbed your hand and you were being dragged by him from behind, you suddenly stopped and then asked, "Yah! Where are we going?"

Kwangin turned behind and then started to look at you and smile, "Somewhere where you're always happy."

You made a curious look when he said that and you were being dragged by him again. You couldn't keep up with his speed and then that was when you started to loose breath. Finally you guys arrived and then, that was when you made a surprise look at where he took you...